Elena's 1st Tribute Concert

~~April 22nd, 2018~~

I woke up by the quiet sound of my alarm going off at 7:30 AM. I got up from the hotel bed and spotted Tyler still sleeping. Man, he looked really tired from last night's show. We just got back from the theater and it was the last show of the year for the boys, even us
as well. I am so proud of them performing all their shows in different cities that I've never been before. Surprisingly during the tour, I even met Tyler's and Mark's families at Cincinnati which was a great time for us on that day and I can't wait to hang out with
them again in the future!

As I got out of bed, I realized that my new guy friend, Chris, will be taking me with AB and Suzzette to Corpus Christi today because we're gonna do a special tribute to the Queen: Selena. It is gonna be a very emotional and exciting concert. I'll be paying tribute to her after we lost her 23 years ago and I'm so excited to be the lead singer with the Los Dino's!

I head to the other side of the bed and climb over Tyler to tell him that I'll be going out with Chris and the others to Corpus and will be out for a while. I noticed he opened one eye and looked up, smiling at me. He got close to my face and kissed me. We pulled apart and said he agreed and told me to be careful. I smiled at him and said to go back to sleep. I gently kissed his cheek and headed to my suitcase, gathering my clothes for today and for the first day of going to Corpus Christi. I walked over to the bathroom to take a nice and smooth shower.

Once I got out, I changed into my outfit that I'm going to wear and applied some make up and do my hair then got out of the bathroom looking fresh, unplugged my phone with my charger, placed it inside my purse, put on my shoes and headed out the door. I gently close it and walk through the hall way, got into the elevator and made it to the lobby, walking out of hotel building which I spot a car pulled up right in front of the hotel. It was AB!!

He unlocked the door for me to get in the back where Chris is sitting. Suzzette was sitting in the passenger seat. I climb inside the car and placed my purse down. Chris started to introduce the siblings to me They smiled at me and said a hello and I smiled back.

"Chris told me all about you last night! and I saw the video of you singing one of Selena's songs and it was such a hit, Elena!! You
have amazing voice!" Suzette gave me smile and I thanked her.

"Yeah! When I watched the video of you singing it, your voice sounded a lot like my little sister.. she would be so proud of you for
doing that mini tribute. But in all seriousness, you'll be going big this time! You'll do a tri-" AB got interrupted by Chris.

"Bro, she knows! I told her about the concert that she was going to do with us last night when I met her. plus, she is a fan and she
wanted to pay a tribute to Selena..." Chris have one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, AB! First and foremost, can we start the journey to corpus already? My dream is to go over there and explore all the Selena
memorials that were made after her." I put on my seatbelt which made Chris did the same and AB sighed, started to drive out where the hotel is at. He use a entry way to get to the highway and made it in. As we're going, Suzette told me that we're gonna be driving by the Astrodome!! That is the place where Selena and the Los Dinos did their 1995 astrodome concert! We're continuing
driving down until we spotted it. It is my first time seeing it in person.

I felt like I traveled back in time for the concert...but Selena isn't here with us anymore which saddens me. Suzzette once told me a story about the time that she didn't perform that day due to the fact that she broke her ankle just before the concert at night. I feel so bad for her of not playing that day but in a much positive way, she still watches her little sister singing live in front of 66,000 people and it was the legendary concert that still remembers.