A Day with Chica

~~October 3rd, 2017 at 9:20 AM~~

~Author's Point of View~
    It is the 3rd of October during the rising sun of a chilly day in California. The temperature outside is getting a little bit cold, although the state itself doesn't get below freezing since it is located on the west coast. In Central L.A, Elena is sitting in the shade at a local Starbucks that is not far from the neighborhood that she and her family lives now. It's been 4 to 6 weeks since they've been staying at the same hotel for weeks and now the Riveras, Castros and the Rodriguez family all bought the houses they dreamed of. They now lived in a very nice neighborhood called "Larchmont Village". Elena parents have been working in their new jobs just to buy a house for them and their children, even tho two other families. She's wearing her pink leather jacket, pair of black skinny jeans, and some white sneakers. She waiting for Mark to pick her up where she at because she, Amy, Ethan, Tyler, Chica and of course Mark himself will be going around L.A just to spend time with Chica the Golden Retriever. The reason why Elena wanted to spend time with her friends is the amount of pressure her family is putting in with their rules and regulations of her being with them and not hanging out with the people she met. It stresses her out to not have the opportunity to spend time with the new friends she wanted to be with. It is a little stressful to just listen to her parent's lectures on staying close to them, not talking to strangers, and keeping their 24-year old daughter safe with her family members and a female sibling who also strict on keeping a close eye on her while she in a public setting surrounded by the Los Angeles residents and celebrities the families doesn't know well. But next year, she'll be able to spend time with her friends on the road during Mark's You're Welcome Tour for 3 months and away with family because they're stressing her out too much. The house that the riveras are living in is a 3 beds and 2 baths styled home. The others are living in 2 different houses with 3 beds and 2 baths still the same thing as the Riveras. They're all living in each spots of the neighborhood so they're staying in this larchmont village. Hopefully all 3 families are living happily in their homes.

   Those 3 months on a ditto entertainer coach with a hired driver keeping them safe, going places where each show is held will be like the late Tejano star, Selena Quintanilla Pérez, tour back in the 90s. The 24 year old will be able to spend with Tyler as they were traveling across America to each location Mark set up, even on a flight to Europe for the shows too. A trip to Europe will be entirely different for her and the others. She had never been to another country before. The shows will be taken place in the U.K, the Netherlands, Germany, and Switzerland then back to the U.S where the plane landed in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport where they will be road-tripping to Houston Texas. The last tour of the year will take place at a performing arts center near downtown that is across the Colorado river. She doesn't know who will be presenting the finale of the show after Mark and the others do their speeches, questions and answers session with the audience. She'll see what gonna happen at the Austin Show on April 21st.

    The woman was using her phone just to pass time as a car pulled up from the street outside of the cafe shop. She noticed the car from her right and saw it was her male friend's car: Mark. He's seen waving with the window down and telling her it's time to go, they need to hurry. So the 24 year old get up from her seat, grabbed her belongings and walk out the door. She rushed over to the passenger side and got in, placing her things in the backseat. Mark smiled at her as she looked at him.

"So, are you ready for a fun day with chica? This is gonna be a relaxing time for you to spend time with her! It is your first time hanging out with us and Chica. Kathryn isn't coming with us so we'll go as the 5 of us." Mark smiled at Elena as he started to drive at a green light and uses a different way to get to the highway.

   During the drive, Elena and Mark started talking about what gonna happen on this fine beautiful Wednesday. The driver told her that they'll be eating at a restaurant in Hollywood then take a 54-minutes drive to Long Beach after they have their lunch break and then spend the rest of the exploring around in Los Angeles with Chica. He also told her that he'll be doing a YouTube livestream while hanging out with the dog they loved. Elena grew excited because she get to hang out with Amy all day! Which is gonna be a good day for her. Mark uses the exit that lead to a community neighborhood where these modern apartments are.