Chapter 5

Author's note:
I'm really sorry for the delay and for not letting you know about it! I have been really busy today. I hope you enjoy!
———————————————

Word count: 2k
Warning: Blood and mentions of guns and murder

Y/N is in her room in the mafia's building. She sighs before looking at the door. If only it would just open...

Feeling bored, she decides to try her luck. When she puts her hand on the door handle, she's surprised as it works. The door isn't locked.

Confused, she hesitantly opens the door and peaks outside. There's no one in sight. This is her chance!

She hurries out of her room and looks around. Where could the front door be?

As she walks around, she finds some stairs. She decides to walk down to the lower floor.

She widens her eyes when she sees it - the exit! She can finally escape!

She runs towards the front door, bursts open the door and runs outside. It's so bright-
______________________________

"Wake up, lunch is served" a velvety voice states.

Y/N jolts up in bed, feeling shocked from the interruption of her deep sleep. She blinks a few times. It wasn't real? It really felt like it was...

She sighs to herself. Of course it was just a dream. She'll never find the exit - there are simply too many rooms in this damn building!

She's frightened as a chuckle interrupts her train of thoughts.

"Slept well? You were certainly in a deep sleep. I honestly thought we would never be able to wake you up" Lucius tells her, looking amused.

"Indeed. Now that you are awake, you can eat your sandwich" Severus states as he hands her the food.

"T-thank you" Y/N says, rubbing her eyes before taking the offered food. It feels nice to finally hold things by yourself instead of being fed by mafia members.

As she's about to take a bite, she notices that they are still in her room. She clears her throat. "Um, thank you, you don't need to stay here" she slowly says, hoping they will leave.

Severus rolls his eyes. "We can't until you have finished eating, Tom's orders" he explains.

Y/N groans. Seriously?

"Fine" she mutters under her breath before taking a bite.

As she keeps eating her sandwich, Lucius takes a seat on her bed.

"So, how do you like your room?" he questions as he looks at her.

Y/N shrugs. "Yeah, I guess I like it. It's definitely an upgrade from the other room before. Plus it's nice having your own bathroom" she replies.

That makes Lucius smirk. "Let me know if you wish to use my products again" he says.

Y/N can feel her cheeks heat up. "R-right, t-thanks" she stammers, feeling really shy.

Severus raises an eyebrow. "So you have made her wear your clothes and smell like you?" he asks as he looks at Lucius.

The blonde-haired man nods. "Naturally. I hope the boxers are comfortable, they are my favourite pair" he says, still smirking.

His smirk widens when Y/N almost chokes on her sandwich.

"Great, Lucius. Are you trying to kill her?" Severus asks in a sarcastic tone as he hands the girl a glass of water.