Chapter 3

Word count: 1.5k
Warning: Mentions of blowjob and pee

It's been a few hours since the mafia men left the room. Y/N is still tied to the chair - the ropes are aching her ankles and wrists.

However, that's not her only problem.

She has to pee - really bad. She sighs in frustration. When will they return? Will they even return? And if they do return, will they let her go to the bathroom?

She tries to keep her mind occupied, it's however getting more and more difficult. Should she yell in order to get their attention?

However, what should she say? She is rather shy, so this conversation will just be awkward...

After a few minutes, the door finally opens. However, to Y/N's dismay, it's McCreepy- Antonin who opens it. Why did it have to be him?!

As he enters the room, he smirks creepily. "It was time someone checked on you. How are you feeling? Enjoying your stay? Enjoying the ropes?" he taunts, stepping closer.

Y/N winces when he touches the skirt of her dress. "Such a pretty dress. It would be a shame if somebody tore it apart" he says, laughing. His laugh creeps her out.

As she can't take it any longer, she finds the courage to speak. "May I go to the bathroom?" she asks, hoping he will let her go and stop being a creep.

He looks at her. "Of course you may," he tells her. Y/N sighs in relief.

"If you give me a blowjob" he then says, chuckling evilly.

Y/N widens her eyes. There's no way she's going to do that!

"What do you say, huh?" he questions, sounding impatient.

Another person suddenly enters the room - it's Severus.

"What's taking you so damn long, Antonin? You better not harm the girl - Tom will just punish Lucius and I for not stopping you" he states, giving Antonin a warning look.

The creepy guy huffs. "Can't I have fun with the girl, Severus? We were just talking. Right, sweetie?" he asks the girl, touching her cheek.

Y/N flinches. His hands are ice cold...

Severus looks at the girl before diverting his gaze to the other man. "I don't believe you. You were going to molest her, weren't you?" he questions, raising an eyebrow.

The man's silence is enough of an answer. Sighing in irritation, Severus looks at the girl before clearing his throat.

"Do you need anything? Water?" he asks her.

"I have to go to the bathroom" she says, feeling embarrassed.

Nodding, the black-haired man starts to untie the ropes.

"Are you seriously untying her?" Antonin asks, looking dumbfounded.

"Obviously. I'm sure Tom wouldn't want his daughter to leak on the floor" Severus points out, growling.

Once the girl is free from her ropes, the man dressed in black guides her to the bathroom.

As they leave the room, Y/N is in awe as she gets a glimpse of the rest of the building. It seems to be a very big building with a lot of rooms. She wonders if all the members of the mafia live here.

She can't help but sigh to herself. It's going to he difficult to escape this building with all these rooms... She would probably get lost immediately as well as get caught before she would even find the front door.

They stop when they are outside a bathroom. Severus clears his throat. "Here you go. Take your time..." he says, gesturing for her to enter.

"Thank you, sir" she says, her cheeks still a bit red from embarrassment.