Chapter 10

Author's note:
Sorry for the delay! I have a lot of things to do, so I'm quite busy lately. Let's hope the next chapter will be out at 4 PM (at least it's not 3 AM right now lol). I hope it was worth the wait, enjoy!

PS: According to my notes, there are only two chapters left🥲
———————————————

Word count: 2.5k
Warning: Blood, knives, swear words and attempted rape

Y/N yawns, slowly waking up from her nap. However, she quickly closes her eyes again. The sun is way too bright.

After a while, she finally remembers where she is. She's in the garden. She then notices that her head isn't laying on the grass.

The last thing she remembers is that she rested her head against Severus' shoulder, but not anymore. It's now on Lucius' lap.

Her legs are resting on Severus' thighs. He's still reading his book, only he seems to be almost done with it.

She's startled as she hears a chuckle above her. "Well, hello. Did you enjoy your nap?" Lucius asks, looking amused.

Her cheeks turn bright red. "Y-yeah. Sorry" she mutters, embarrassed that her head is on his lap.

Seeming to understand what she means, Lucius shakes his head. "No need to apologise, I don't mind at all. Besides, I believe this position is more comfortable for you" he states, gently caressing her scalp.

Y/N instantly relaxes, enjoying his touch.

Severus sighs as he slowly closes his book. "We should probably head inside as it's lunchtime soon..." he reminds them.

He however doesn't want to as he's really comfortable in his position right now. Y/N and Lucius also don't want to get up, feeling comfortable as well.

However, that quickly changes when they suddenly hear somebody approaching them. It's Tom.

The two men on the ground freeze in place, fearing what their boss will do to them now that he has found them like this with his daughter.

Lucius almost stops breathing as he remembers that her head is on his lap. He might get the worst punishment of the two of them.

"If you don't mind, I would like to talk to my daughter before lunch" Tom states, looking stern.

The two men quickly shake their heads, both gesturing for her to get up. Y/N immediately does so before grabbing her towel to cover up.

"Lunch will be ready in a few minutes" Tom tells the two men before heading inside the building.

As Y/N looks at the two men's terrified faces, she decides to quickly follow her father. She doesn't want to anger him.

She follows him to the living room. There's a game of chess that has been set up on the table by the couches. That confuses her.

"Sit down, I just want to talk to you about something. Do you know how to play?" he asks as he gestures to the game.

She shakes her head before sitting down.

"Ah, no matter. I will show you how to play" he says as he starts explaining the rules. Once he's done and has made sure she understands, they start the game.

After she makes her first move, she clears her throat. "So... What did you want to talk to me about?" she nervously asks.

He makes his next move before answering. "I want to talk to you about Severus and Lucius" he replies.

That makes her heart start to beat fast. Is he going to punish them from being so close to her? She does sleep next to them at night, so maybe he doesn't mind.