Chapter 1

Word count: 1.5k
Warning: Blood, death, guns, kidnapping and suggestions of rape

In a small apartment in the big city lives a young woman. Y/N Y/L/N is a twenty-three-year old student. She often visits her mother who lives about an hour away from her.

Y/N has no siblings - she also doesn't know her father. She has never met him, and her mother has never spoken about him. She doesn't even know his name.

When she was little, she asked her mother who her father was. Her mother merely pointed at a scary mask hanging on the wall.

After that day, Y/N never asked again - the mask freaked the little girl out and scared her.

Right now, Y/N is writing an assignment. It's due in a month, but she has already started writing it. She's a really hard-working student.

She's also really shy - she has never been in a relationship before. In fact, she has never even kissed anybody - besides her mother, of course.

She's startled as there's a knock on her door.

"I'm coming!" she shouts as she approaches the door.

When she opens it, she's greeted by three of her friends - Hermione, Ginny and Luna.

"Hi, Y/N! We just came by as we were hoping you would join us. You see, we are going to a party" Ginny tells her.

Hermione nods. "Yes, we were really hoping you would join us this time. You have never gone to a party before" she points out.

"Besides, you might find a boy to talk to. Maybe even get your first kiss" Luna says, giving a dream-like smile at the thought of her friend finally finding a boyfriend. Hermione and Ginny giggle at that.

Y/N sighs. "Guys, I would love to... But I'm currently busy" she lies, hoping they will buy it.

Alas, they don't.

"Busy with what?" Hermione questions.

Ginny spots her computer and instantly knows what she's doing.

"You are already doing the assignment, aren't you?" she asks.

As her friend doesn't answer, she sighs. "Y/N, you need to have fun too! Hermione has also already started on that stupid assignment, but she at least joins us on our girls night outs!" she states as she crosses her arms.

Hermione huffs. "That assignment isn't stupid! But I agree with Ginny, you need to have fun, Y/N! Please join us this time!" she begs, looking at Y/N with her puppy eyes. Ginny also looks at her with her puppy eyes while Luna merely smiles at her.

Y/N sighs. She can't resist those looks... Besides, they might be right. Maybe she does need to have fun sometimes.

"Okay, fine. I'll join you" she says, sighing in defeat. Her friends cheer in victory, happy that she finally gave in.

"Okay, you will need to wear a dress..." Hermione says as the three of them enter her home. They head towards her room before looking through her closet.

"No, not that one... Also not that one" Ginny says as Hermione takes out a few dresses.

"Guys, this is going to take forever. You will miss the party" Y/N reminds them.

Looking deep in thought, Luna approaches the closet before taking out a green dress.

"How about this one?" she suggests, holding a dark green dress with thin straps.

Hermione and Ginny look at the clothing in awe. "Yes, that one! It's perfect!" Hermione exclaims.

"I agree. Try it on, Y/N!" Ginny tells her friend.