Chapter 9

Author's note:
Sorry for the delay! I will from now on try my best to publish the chapters on Thursdays at 4PM (CEST timezone, Denmark). This will (hopefully) prevent me from writing the chapters in the last minute. It's a really bad habit, I always end up posting them way too late (or perhaps too early) of the day. My record is at 6AM, I hadn't slept yet... That was horrible lol.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
———————————————

Word count: 1.8k
Warning: Fear of water

Y/N sighs in content, hugging her pillow while still somewhat asleep. It's really soft, warm as well. It's usually cold...

She's wide awake when she hears someone whispering in her ear. "I take it that Severus is approved as a pillow?" they whisper in a teasing tone.

When Y/N opens her eyes, she finally sees what she's hugging that's so soft and warm. A body dressed in a black t-shirt...

As she looks up, she sees Severus reading a book.

He sighs before closing it. "I do have to go to the bathroom, so if you would be so kind to remove your arms..." he mutters, looking at her.

Blinking a few times, she finally does as he says a few seconds later. "S-sorry" she stammers, cheeks red from embarrassment.

Giving a thankful nod, Severus rises from the bed and heads to the bathroom.

Once he's out of sight, Lucius smirks at her. "He must have been really soft, huh? You hugged him for at least an hour" he tells her teasingly.

Y/N clears her throat. "I didn't realise I was doing that..." she admits, looking at the wall.

He chuckles. "You don't have to feel bad, he wasn't complaining. Now, once Severus is done, you should get ready for breakfast. We have things to do today" he states.

She looks at him, confused. "What are we going to be doing?" she questions.

"Tsk, tsk. It's a surprise" he tells her. Severus then emerges from the bathroom.

"Now, go and get ready" Lucius says as he gestures to the bathroom.

Nodding, she grabs some of her new clothes and enters the bathroom. She brushes her teeth, washes her face and gets dressed. She's wearing dark blue jeans and a grey t-shirt.

As she puts on her socks and shoes, she notices the necklace around her neck. She touches the rhinestone, admiring it. She really likes it.

They didn't have to buy her jewellery, yet they did anyway. She can't help but smile at the thought.

There's suddenly a knock on the door. "Are you ready? Breakfast will get cold soon" Severus reminds her.

"Yeah, coming!" Y/N shouts as she reenters the bedroom.

As she does so, the two men inspect her. "I see we got the right size, good. Now, let's go before Tom gets angry" Lucius tells them.

The three of them leave the bedroom and enter the dining room. They are shocked to see Antonin with a broken nose.

"What happened to you?" Severus asks, raising an eyebrow.

The man merely huffs, not seeming to want to answer the question.

Shrugging, Severus joins Tom by the table. So do Lucius and Y/N. The mafia boss is drinking his coffee while reading the newspaper. Y/N has noticed it seems to be his daily morning routine.

"The weather is quite nice today. Sunny with no clouds in sight" Tom states, probably looking at the weather section.

As they eat their breakfast, Y/N notices Antonin's behaviour is different. It's almost as if he's trying his best not to stare at her. She wonders what he and her father talked about last night.