Chapter 6

Word count: 2.1k
Warning: Cigarettes, swear words and threats to cut out someone's eyes

The next morning, Y/N groans. Her stomach hurts so bad. Not from hunger, but from pain. The pain is almost unbearable... She really hates this time of the month.

Sighing, she grabs the chocolate that Severus gave her last night. She eats the whole thing. She feels a bit better, but the pain is still too much.

As she lies back down on the bed, she keeps turning in order to find a comfortable position. Alas, nothing seems to work. All she feels is pain.

She can't help but cry, feeling frustrated. She tries to massage the area, but it barely helps.

She's startled as she hears a knock on the door. "Are you awake? It's time for breakfast" a posh voice states.

As Y/N doesn't answer, Lucius knocks again.

"Sorry. I'm awake, but I'm not hungry" she says. She doesn't have any appetite. It's like the pain is making her not want to eat.

"I'm coming in" he warns.

As she doesn't protest, Lucius opens the door. He looks confused as he finds her in a strange position.

"Are you all right? You should eat something, breakfast is important" he tells her.

He then notices a few tears on her cheeks. "Have you been crying? What's wrong?" he asks, looking concerned.

Y/N sighs. "It hurts" she complains, her hands on her stomach.

He immediately understands. "I can give you some painkillers, you will however have to eat something before you can have it. Here, eat" he gently orders, handing her some yoghurt and fruit.

Sighing, Y/N hesitantly grabs it and slowly starts eating. She finishes the fruit, but only eats half of the yoghurt.

"I can't eat any more" she tells him, feeling like she has to throw up.

Nodding, Lucius grabs the half-filled bowl of yoghurt. "I'll return with some painkillers" he promises before leaving.

After discarding the rest of the yoghurt and putting the bowl in the dishwasher in the kitchen, he enters the dining room where Tom is drinking his morning coffee while reading the newspaper.

"Lucius. Did she finish her breakfast?" Tom questions, not looking up from the newspaper.

Lucius sighs. "She finished the fruit, but not the yoghurt. She's in a lot of pain due to her period. I guess it makes her feel sick, which must be why she couldn't finish it" he explains.

"Well, at least she ate something. Give her some painkillers right away. Make sure she eats more for lunch" Tom orders before turning on a cigarette.

Nodding, the blonde-haired man heads towards the room where they store medicine and bandages. He grabs the painkillers and returns to the girl's room with a glass of water.

"Here you go, I got you the medicine" he says as he hands it to her.

"Thank you" she mutters, looking grateful as she takes it.

He hands her the glass of water once the pill is in her mouth. She quickly finishes it, swallowing the pill. Putting down the glass by the bed table, she lays her head on the pillow and sighs.

Lucius chuckles. "Don't worry, it will work soon. Do let me know if you need anything else" he states as he turns around to leave.

"Please let me go" Y/N begs, looking at him with tired, pleading eyes.