8.Something Browwed

Dinah's POV

After my conversation, I kept thinking about what Brandon said.I thought what if he was a jerk ,but then I said to myself he isn't one.I thought of the status he updated captioned "My Happiness ".I just couldn't accept of him doing it with some else.

I hugged my pillow ,cried thinking of them together.The thought of him and the girl just brought tears on my life and nothing more .While i cried ,i saw his messages ,I didn't read any of it deleted it directly. I knew it will hurt me more.He called me ,I didn't pick up ,i didn't intend to listen to his voice cause i agreed to everything he said even if I decided not to.There was no one other than me and my phone screen that lighten up when ever he called or messaged. I let it go ,of his messages and calls .I was tired ,tired of everything that was happening to me.I thought if KARMA came back to me .But then I couldn't recall anything i did yet I felt that it was KARMA .I tried to sleep ,cause sleeping made me forget everything for a while .I heard a loud bang on my window ,i thought it was the branches ,since it was still raining ,the cold December rain.Sometimes i felt that the nature cried for me ,cause whenever i cried ,it rained .I felt like it accompanied me. I heard the sound again ,I was scared i thought that maybe it was a ghost, then I thought a pervert .I kept thinking whether to open it and see to clarify my doubt.

My phone kept vibrating, i switched it off ,i then braved myself opened the window ,welcome the drizzle of cold December rain .

There he was standing, without a word he hopped in. He stood in my room all wet ,water dripping from his hair and clothes. Even at that time he looked hot as ever .I looked at him our eyes met ,my eyes were all swollen while his was all red .He then grabbed me by my wrist, held me forcefully ,whispered angrily questioned Why didn't i reply nor received his messages and call.I lied .I lied him for the first time ,I never lied to him but i did this time, I said i was sleeping .I remember hitting him on his chest with my other hand ,pleaded him to let go of my hand .It was painful ,he held it tight ,the way he grabbed my wrist hurt me a lot .He didn't bother listening to my repeated pleas .He inquired Why did i had ignored him .I said that he was the one who ignored me.He then said angrily ,"Yes you did,you were so busy ,so busy flirting with that Brandon ".

I was shocked i protested ,"I wasn't flirting ,i was talking to him as a friend".

I then said again before he said a thing ,Why are you bothered by it ?You already have a girlfriend. So ,what do you expect me to do.

He then said ,"Whatever, i don't wanna discuss about it" .I was angry his Whatever always bothered me ,I said ,"You always say whatever ,when ever we have something important to discuss .I questioned, Is she not your girlfriend yes or no .I shouted at him. He looked at me ,"Yes she is ,so what ".Yes was what he said .I wanted him to say no.I wanted him to tell me its all not true but then he didn't say anything.

Me to him -So what huh ,then what am i to you ? You said one month ,you told me to wait for you one month.I did .I remained silent, i didn't say anything ,but then what now ,she is your Happiness, then what am I. Your third wheeler. Your side kick or someone you are keeping it just to color. Is that what i am to you .

He said -No its not true ,i love you ,you know that ,its just for the time being .Its too early to let go of her. I'm dating her just for the sake of my sister ,nothing more .

Me to him -Please don't give me any excuses first your brother ,now your sister .Just admit that you are just using me, just keeping to have sex with you .i then paused looked at him ,Don't tell me you had sex with her ,if you are doing it with her then have fun.