5.November Rain

Dinah's POV

Him and I had been hanging out a lot ,I enjoyed his presence, whenever I didn't see him ,I missed him.So ,i told him truthfully whenever he asked if I had missed him.

We had been together for 3 months or so .It was 7th of November .He all of a sudden told me that his younger brother was using his social media account .I found it weird ,weird of the fact that he talked about all of a sudden ,weird of the fact that it was something I didn't bother knowing it. I told him honestly that i didn't know his username on Facebook nor on Instagram, which he replied with a simple smile .That day after we departed ,i felt a heavy heart ,heavy of the fact that he was away from me, I kept tossing on my bed thinking about what he told earlier, on one side i was happy he told me truthfully about his Facebook being used by his brother that i haven't even met ,while on the other side i was curious about his brothers girlfriend. His brother looked alike , like him(he showed me from him phone ) ,but four years younger than me.Further his brother was studying in a military school ,in a different state .I didn't call nor texted him .I slept off thinking what he had told me about his brothers girlfriend.

November 8 arrived ,a cloudy Saturday morning, a day perfect to cuddle, i texted him "Good morning yeobo" ( honey in Korean .It was something him and I called while texting .He didn't reply back,I already knew he wouldn't reply because he always had a habit to wake up late on weekends. I didn't had anything to do ,i kept day dreaming at my room ,reading novels, comics book too passing off my time,yet couldn't get the vibe reading it so to decided go stalk on his social media account. I was really curious to check out his brothers girlfriend that he told about so i decided to check.

I kept thinking what his username will be. I randomly typed his name with his surname. It was jackpot I found him ,I recognized him ,his profile picture that he uploaded was a photograph that i had taken while we were out at Sidon's house at the shore .I checked out his comments, there i read "looking like a model " I check who it was ,it was a "she" ,the she that had commented was commented back by him ,"thank you Princess ". I looked at it ,wondered about it ,thought maybe they were close .Then i typed Luffy Dragneel ,since he was an heartthrob fan of One Piece. I thought he will use it .There i didn't find him ,but then I did find the username with a girls photo.She was the same girl that had commented on his usernames account. I clicked it saw the girls image. She was wearing black t-shirt ,she was beautiful, tied a pony tail pouting her lips out, had a square face,had dark black hair.

I knew her ,she was my junior high .i thought of stalking her and following her too .But then when i checked on the updates ,he was there in all the uploaded pictures .I checked the comments on the picture of the girl that he had uploaded. At first i thought it was a dare game,but then I had a second thought of maybe not and check on the comments .I was spellbound, tears swelled up ,all blurred up,i was there holding my phone reading the comments claiming myself down saying its okay while tears kept falling drops of it kept drooling on my phone screen.I still remember the comments its like a movie played on repeat mode. The comments took the shit out of me

- "Wow so beautiful "

-"At last official "

-"You're dating her "

His replies were more heartbreaking to read on

-"Thank you "

-"Yes ,its official "

-"yes,i am dating her,my princess.

I couldn't belief it.I kept questioning what was i to him?Was he just using me to color? .I kept crying ,thinking what went wrong .He said his brother was using his account, but it wasn't true .i kept calculating ,i knew the girl,she was one year younger than me ,she and him were studying at the same high school after she left my high school ,before he joined Midian University.