30.Time

Dinah's POV

My parents were shocked to know about Zohan .Yet they now treat him casually as their son in law .

3 months passed by .Relatives came ,met discussed .Wedding cards were printed .We had two weddings to organize.

Some people at Babel were against the marriage since I was a Christian. Still we decided to marry .

We had two wedding dates. 10th November and 19th November .The dates we chose were 10 and 19 since 10 was same to Zohars Birthday (August 10) ,while 19th was mine (July 19)

On 1oth of November we married at Brunie in his way his parents wanted ,while on 19th the wedding party was held on my state D on my parents way .We had two weddings and was happy with it .

Zohar and I were now together forever .There were times when we argued but then against all odds He was right beside me.After marriage at my hometown ,Zohar and I moved back to Babel .Everyone was waiting for us .At the palace, we checked on the wedding photos, I realized that I looked different. I was wearing the traditional dress of country B ,the whole Muslim wedding attire on my wedding day with Zohar wearing all white. While on the other photos ,I was wearing all white wedding gowns .I was happy for all the things blessed upon me.

While my stay there in Babel I learned his language, I learned his culture. I visited places with him. I was famous now ,I loved it sometimes hut I hated it cause everyone suddenly became my best friends even thought i didn't had many .I told Zohar about it ,he would always say its okay that's how things are. We would laugh thinking about it sometimes .

We made public appearances on places ,the best was that he was beside me ,we always wore the same colour of cloths not as a whole full set yet he had the same necktie it my same cloths or when it was casual then we wore some tiny bits that matched. We are now married there was no one to suspect or pry on us. We travelled places ,Him and I now wore the same necklace and bracelets with our initials s.Something that I always wanted to do ,Zohar wore it and I was happy .

We travelled a lot been places ,visited people. We made memories s whole lot .

We lived in the palace so I stayed in while he was out at work .Zohar had a work ,he was in the military. The best part of him being in the military was me going out to meet him while he was off duty .

I was alone bored so I got involved in some works and worked as a social worker for homeless people. I always wanted to build houses for the homeless and to let them stay in it and to provide them find a job so I was into it .

Zohar upported me on it .I was at Babel so he took me to places since I didn't explore places much. On weekends him and I went to meet Baba and his wife .At country B ,Baba was my father since he was the only one close to me .I stayed over sometimes with or without my husband .It was the only place that I knew of and he was fine with it .

We were married for long ,yet it felt so fake at some point that I thought I was imagining .I would pinch him just to make myself clear it is true .He was my everything. I was curious, I wanted to know what was it that he loved about me. We had this thing ,while sleeping we would talk about all the things that happened and ask some questions of us too.One night I questioned him ,Zohar when did you fall in love with me ?

He smiled said, When you said I am not a virgin .He giggled and looked at me .I was on top of him while I laughed thinking about it .I was confused. He then said ,"that is the moment when I loved you when you said you were not a virgin .You know why because you were truthful .You didn't hide it and told who you were. I loved you then ,and I realized if you could confess on you not being a virgin in just few days ,I realized that you will always be truthful to be no matter what.That is my philosophy I don't know about others".