16.Won't ever comeback

Dinah's POV

After all the things we did together ,he left me heartbroken again.I never expected much from him but then the little much expectations i had was over too.I knew that he didn't love me ,I knew it from my guts but t then i wanted him do i stayed ,stayed by his side no matter what he did or said .I was hurt ,hurt knowing the fact that he didn't love me but i wanted it,he was my world ,my everything,my life without him was everything, my oxygen revolved around him nothing mattered to me than him .But with just few seconds it was over .I was glad he came back. I thought he came back because he needed me as a friend but then that wasn't true .He came back because he was scared of him being blamed of my sickness. I was upset of what he did. He knew about it but still then he didn't bother telling me ,he knew about it so he acted out of sympathy, I never needed his sympathy I needed his love not his love out of sympathy. I felt terrible, it was as if he stayed with he because he was bonded to even if he didn't want to .I was hurt before by him too but this time it hurt me more .I knew what he did.I wanted a time machine to rewind back, to erase all my memories of him .I hated him but still i loved him .I never expressed my love for him but then my actions did he knew how much I loved him but then he never cared .

After he left i was with my cousin Z .I wanted to cry but this time .My tears didn't fall .There were no more tears left to cry for him but I was happy.I wanted to enjoy so i did .My cousin Z and I decided to go out for a ride ,I knew I needed one so we went out with my college friends. Our gang went out trekking together.It was a sudden plan but then they all agreed to come .We went out together, drank our heart out ,puked to our content. We sang songs ,reached the pot tried ,but then everything worked out well .We made our camps ,gathered firewood and burnt it in the middle. .We burned the fire woods made a circle, made some barbecue ,played truth and dare with dare as drinking the shots along with it we played fire in the mountain,London bridge, stone paper scissors ,ring a ring a roses ,we played everything replying our childhood memories, a memory everyone of us has .The best part was the one that lost was compelled to drink shots .We didn't sleep that night we stayed awake ,we were waiting to watch the sunrise. We did watch it .Looked at the aesthetic beauty of the sun ,along with the light shade of moon on the corner.

We had fun that night ,we came back tired and we all slept over at my cousin Z house since me and Z were mostly at home since uncle Ang was always busy at hospital.

Z mom left when he was 3 since Uncle Ang was a workaholic, so Z was nursed by my mom so Z was more attached to my mom even though mom was just her aunt .

All of us woke up tired had meals and all of them left .Z and I cleaned all the mess and later on decided to visit my mom at college. I checked my phone but then there no calls or messages. I was expecting his call and text but then there wasn't any .I remember him texting he won't me again and it was true . It was just 3 days apart from him but i missed him but then I didn't miss him much anymore.

Z and I got dressed up ,called up mom and decided to meet up at my place to have dinner .Me and Z decided to wear the same outfits,our pyjamas full checked suit green in color.When we reached home my family was amused by the way we both looked. It was a pyjama party so we wore it.It was moms birthday so we bought the cake when we both came .We wished her .Mom was now 50 years old but continued teaching .Z and I had organized pyjama party since all of them were busy. We watched movies and played around dad,mom,sisters, uncle Ang too.We enjoyed a lot had dinner that was ordered. Then all of us watched movies ,a pyjama party organized by us to watch movies. We watched k drama since mom was a big fan ,along with it watching movie was the best party for us to relax from all the work stress all of them was dealing with.

We slept over at my place .We enjoyed a lot a family time that we didn't had for a while so we did .Next morning we didn't had any spare clothes, we woke up late. Even mom woke up late .It was already 11 am ,they rushed to worktable me and Z were half asleep we sat with mom and headed to college since mom told we had test .We reached right on time but then we later realized that me and Z were in pyjamas ,mom laughed looking at us ,me and Z was upset but then we didn't had any change of clothes so we went in,we were late but then we entered.Mom spared us .Everyone was looking at us ,me and Z couldn't stop laughing ,mom stood at us and smirked whenever she passed by us .After the test ken along with other friends group of us laughed asking us what we both were up to so we told them everything at the end it all ended with a laughter again. We both were called at office .it was mom ,she gave us some clothes to wear ,something decent it was our clothes. Mom had asked the butler Nato to bring it .We changed and were back to normal. My mom was happy it was her birthday and we both saw her laugh .Z and I were pleased that our simple mistake made her burst into laughter.

I missed him whenever I was alone so I avoided being alone Mr.Ash blonde hair was my haply pill but then I realized he wasn't the only one ,there were others too.I survived without him ,I knew i could so I did .but then just after few weeks he started texting ,saying that he missed my company. I read the text showed it to my cousin Z he was amused. Z then said ,is he that desperate and smirked.

Mr.Ash blonde hair said he will never come back but then he did .I welcomed him warmly but this time I needed him to color and nothing more .