26.Thousand miles apart

Dinah's POV

Zohar left after our last day together. We kept contacting .We were miles apart hy still then we kept going .

My friends and family always told that far distance never worked out ,but i never agreed .I loved far distance relationship so it was a dream come true.

Everyone has preferences, I loved far distance relationship cause there is always the nervousness when we meet.I was always nervous when I met Zohar something that kept me going .I thought of him alot.I knew I liked him I was sure ,but then there were my friends from my crew that kept telling me never to trust a prince since he had lots to choose .I was insecure about it ,but then I knew I wouldn't have a chance I was happy dating that was all it mattered .

We didn't meet for few week since he flew back ,yet contacted barely .He was busy with his words so was I.I never argued since I knew he was someone out of my grasp time to time .I wanted to be selfish but then I knew me being selfish was useless since he was busy with his works and that was something he loved . Being away from him was hard ,there were times I wanted to call him ,hug him asap just to hear him out ,to share my happiness and excitement with h but he wasn't there I knew it still I liked him .I loved him I guess but I wasn't sure about it .I was scared of being cheated, dumped again .I didn't tell him about my past since I felt that he will be indebted to it .I was happy knowing that I loved him even if it is still a little ,I wanted my love to grow more stronger not because he was a prince cause he was Zohar that cared ,is honest, and a great Being that made be brave to fall in love again .

We were now together for 6 months .Six months was long for me .I was happy .

Two weeks away from each other and he called me .He told me to get my leave for few days .I was confused .He told me to pack my things ,he said that he will pick me up .I was excited to meet him but I was scared of the leave too if it was not accepted but thank God it was accepted.

I went inside the airport, he was there waiting for me all in suits and shades on. My chocolate boy looked dapper .I looked at him ,rushed towards him and hugged him .I was more than excited ,happy to see him again .I wanted more of him .I looked at him and questioned if we were stayed at the hotel .He then told me he is taking me somewhere for New adventure. I was excited so was he too.

He took he in his private jet ,damn it look so freaking good .It was tremendously aesthetic .I looked at him so did he .He then said I was gonna enjoy it .I knew I would ,so I replied ofcourse i would since you would be there .In flights,we were both at bed lying ,talking of things that him and I had both missed .He talked of his great big family so I did too of mine.He told o how his friends were, of the girls that he met.We both loved having conversations. We played games ,read books and talked over and over .

We had dinner ,and watched movies. I slept so did he too. It was early in the morning around 7 or so .I was still asleep but the hostess woke me up told me that we had landed .I looked for Zohar he wasn't there .I asked the hostess then Zohar came up looking all casual .I didn't t know why but my eyes were always glued on him.He looked so damn good on everything he wore .

I was a in my pyjamas.He suggested me I should get changed .So I wore a floral Print dress with my converse on .My hair was messed up but he said it was fine. He told me he loved me however I looked. I smiled when he said that .He then came towards me and kissed me deeply sucking in my tongue on his .His hands roamed everywhere but then the door knocked. It was his bodyguard. I loved his body guard, he was my fathers age, he was incharge of Zohar along with other fellow guards.I called him Baba since he was old yet was fit .I didn't talk to him but I knew him since he was there every time Zohar travelled.