23.Infatuation

Dinah's POV

For the past few years ,I was in a deep world of imagination. An imagination I had kept that led on to infatuation. You see as i told earlier about me being engrossed on Korean drama and others that is Korean related.I was now into Chinese ,Japanese and Thai dramas too.I loved watching animation especially that was crime related had super natural powers ,something different.

All of my engrossment led on to me dreaming and imagining about me marrying or even dating some idols .Something cringy yet real cause it was something I loved thinking about even if it was not true .A habit that some of us had .

The infatuation cycle began ,every guy I saw and watched on movies I liked them.I began thinking about them ,which made me laugh out in the middle of nowhere. While I was infatuating the actors and idols in the dramas that I had seen .I also thought of future .

You see I was aimless. I didn't know what to do .What I was good at .I was the youngest ,the pressure was one.Almost everyone had high expectations, an expectations that I didn't know what to do with it.I had a dream once ,I wanted to be no one just a happy Married house wife loved by my husband and my in laws .But as i grew older I wanted to be a working women .I wanted a job.I wanted to study .But when I did.I never knew what u was good at.My friends told me ,as well as my family that I was talented.But then I had my flaws ,I never knew what I was good at .Even if I tried to do something, there were my sisters some of them criticizing what I lacked at ,talked that the dream I dreamed was hopeless. I didn't know what to do .I was confident of my dreams but then it shattered when it reached its limits .At that time I knew ,bring the youngest isn't easy .I had a list of demands to be good ,all my sisters wanted something or the other when I tried to fulfill that I never knew what I was .I was stuck. I felt suffocated. Even if I made decisions and told them, I was left nowhere. While some agreed ,some didn't. I felt hopeless.

I felt life was meaningless for me, an imagination that I still carried on.I was aimless .I lost track on my life .But then when ever i saw the guys that I admired on my phone screen I was less stressful while all this was going on ,I had the most typical imagination I wanted to marry on of those actors ,every fan girls dream .

I wanted to be in a good ,loving relationship but I didn't like any .I decided to focus on my work .I didn't intent to work on media company cause I felt if I poked into some one's personal life they wouldn't like it.So I gave up the thought of it.I wanted to be an air hostess ,something I wanted to try .While I saw planning to do that .I saw a guy ,a tall ,well build handsome guy .He was a prince .I never knew he existed .I checked his Instagram and downloaded almost every picture ,I saw a press release of him intending to marry a girl ,any girl to be his princess .I was engrossed so into him .He was dashing and what not ,but reality struck me. He was out of my league .I was damn sure he wouldn't even know that I exist .Him and I we were miles part .But then there was a part of me that I wished if I was his wife which was way out of it.

I worked as an air hostess. I enjoyed travelling .While I travelled places,visited states,Went on to new countries I was happy .I began to explore .I was enjoying my work. I was earning my money .I worked for a year as an air hostess and then i met some famous people too, they liked me but i wasn't into them .I kept them as my friends which they didn't mind nor forced me .

Then all of a sudden life changed ,I was 25 already. I was enjoying my life ,then I met a stranger .They gave me their personal card and agency card too.I was shocked I thought I was to be molested or raped,or send somewhere off .But then none of it was true .They said that loved my skin tone ,and wanted to click pictures of mine I was shocked I was never into it. So I did .Then later on I continued working on my job as an air hostess. While I was doing that I was offered to act on a video .I said that I couldn't. I wasn't a good actress nor do I had the skills .So I told them the drawbacks and the reasons. I was travelling all round.My company boss liked me ,as an employee so did my staffs too .I was happy in my job so was my family .I lived in a apartment, shared with my fellow staffs .So we roamed around visited places where we stayed for a day or two .

The agency came again and requested to act on the video .I was free so I said I would .I was nervous the whole time .I just smiled and laughed looking at the model ,my partner for the video. We did it .After that I went on working on my job.I started visiting places,restaurants made updates on Instagram and told the viewers about the places which was less expensive .I gave them tips to visit ,how to save and all of many things.I loved travelling so I did .I came home once a month in a year .Everyone was overjoyed with my arrival .I helped and contributed giving expenses for home .We made a new house.It was our dream home. So we made it at last .

It was a success for our family .We were happy .

I began working again.I had forgotten about the prince .I felt that he will be married by now ,he was a rich man .A rich prince out of my league.I was infatuated to him .He was older than me but then I knew my infatuation was leading some where else so I stopped looking at him on Instagram or on any social media's.