22.Memories

Dinah's POV

I studied two years ,for masters .I missed him .Mr.Ash blonde hair but then I never felt to get in touch with him .

I never thought of him much since I had other friends, new friends I was with. But hen the worst of all was me crying ,crying missing home,bring home sick.I had never left home so the first few days was terrible.

I cried at nights thinking of home missing home, mom and all the families. Oh!Gosh i was such a cry baby ,there was no one I knew ,I was alone and being alone made me cry more since there was silence everywhere .When I got back from University there wasn't Mom that hurt me .But then i became accustomed to it .

My journey at my University was fine just fine when it came to studies.The first two years I did well got good grades but then in the third year we were to do dissertation, so the research was on .I had been researching on my topic for a the past 4 months and boom ,I was researching on the oral history of a clan but then when I went to seek out their permission, since I knew later that we had to seek the Council's permission, the Council said No.I was shocked, I just had a month to submit. I was blank totally blank it felt as if my brains left off on its own tour. I didn't know what to do .I didn't had much time to read on to .I was like doomed really doomed.I felt discouraged after all the efforts I had put on .I tried thinking what I could write on ,later I decided to do on a movie .I didn't get the vibes writing it ,but still then I did.I had to all my friends were mostly done and here I was starting over again .I did it messed up my dissertation. I submitted it and then after that I waited for a reply I didn't get any apart from got it.I thought it was fine.But then at viva I was told to do it again that it didn't look like a dissertation. I was heartbroken of all the sleepless nights and efforts I made to write it .I felt that I couldn't do it anymore. I thought of giving up but then there was no luck as it was over .I felt that I would fail ,that I would since I didn't appear my first paper well and the dissertation too .I failed to study for my first paper cause I was so much into completing my dissertation. It was like a doomsday. I was traumatized, scared of the results but then it worked out after that there came the 4th year, I did my best on my grades to cover up for the decline of 3rd year and I did well .I achieved it completed my master degree.I was glad u achieved it but then I wanted to do more but I felt like I shouldn't do it since my dissertation was a mess after all.My friends and family told me its okay you did it in a month wrote as much you could so don't stress much on it and do better .I thought of but I had other plans .I wanted to work so I did out of my state away from home.I travelled around .I always wanted to travel but then everyone needs money so I did to.I travelled around, enjoyed a lot met people, some liked me but in all of it i was over him ,Mr.Ash blonde hair was now never a part of my chapter anymore .

The friends I met my MASTERS Degree. My educational experience is enough of disclosed.But the friends i met ,they were like awesome. Like really really good .They never made me feel that I am out of home.They made me feel like home. I had met friends Kavi,Eran,Zillah,Tirzah,Mailith .All of them seemed so good like a whole lot of package that I never knew they will be a part of my life till the end.Kavi and Zillah they were from my state too so I felt a close bond with them ,as for the others they were all of different state all gathered in the university enjoying the best we could .

And of all the bright places I had met them,I met some else too,not in my love life but my crush .The ideal crush that I wanted.He was so freaking good .Everyone has a different interest so did I.My ideal crush was fair ,knew how to dress up ,his brown eyes sparkled the happiness I wanted,his brown hair Oh! his brown hair i wanted to feel those hair within my fingers. His smile was so so good ,it was like those brown eyes,with brown hair and those smile just made my day.He spoke so well.He dressed up so well.I didn't find any errors in him .He was just the perfect loving guy that I ever wanted but then he was out of my grasp since he was my ideal crush and nothing more.Yet he brought butterflies to my tummy whenever we passed by.He was a distraction, a distraction I wanted for so long and I got it.My ideal crush never knew how I felt ,but I am confident that he will never like me since I am way out of his league .He was so good that I never dared a mere being like me to be seen.

My memories a masters brought immense pleasure .There was Mailith, cute little being ,my chingu aka friend.She was my partner in crime .We drank, went out ,made plans and wore similar clothes together. She was such a talent ,beautiful and an intelligent friend.When we were together we never cared what we did ,all we wanted was to have fun .We both stayed at different hostel yet we slept over .I never danced nor sang but I did in front of her ,when I was drunk .She laughed, I was hilarious but then she knew how messed up I can be .She knew my past so did I,but we never ever made those past linger within us .

In our group there were 5 of us.Eran,Zillah,Tirzah,Mailith and I and like any friendship we were like a family.There was a joke within 5 of us.Zillah was our mother,since she was the most responsible one among us and she scolded or gave suggestions whenever we did something wrong so she became our mother,then Eran was our Father but he was my and Mailith's stepfather and Tirzah's father. While I and Mailith had different father,we joked that our mother Zillah had eloped with someone else just a joke that we loved narrating .It was a whole lot of drama we created but it never failed to entertain us.

The state I studied was a cold place ,there wasn't enough sun and at evening like past 4 it was mostly foggy .We were always wearing jackets most of the time .So in all those cold weather, all 5 of us loved having ice cream ,our guilty pleasure. While we did that the shop owners usually said, "Its so cold here why are you eating ice cream or you will get sick" , we would all laughed off ,while some people within the campus would stare at us whenever we had one. But then we never really cared, and the best part was when we shared when we had different flavour so all of us took a bite of it to taste it we loved whenever we did that. We had lunch together all the time .Zillah and I ,we ate a lot like a whole lot.We always made promises when we were inside that we would but less food but then whenever we saw the food oh my gosh we bought almost all of it cause you know the best part of the canteen was that everyday there was different cuisines and whenever Zillah and I saw it ,we were tempted to try it and yes we always did.

Of all the memories I was happy that they were part of me .Eran was so kind ,caring brother .He was older than us so I called him Anna .He was my favourite Anna cause he knew how childish ,ridiculous and irritating I can be ,sometimes he would be upset but them for a few minutes and later on he would be just fine with it all happy ,happy.

Tirzah and I shared secrets .She knew I was into the ideal crush of mine,the brown eye guy .She always encouraged me.She always reminded that I was pretty something I never heard of .She was fun,well managed and responsible girl .She was just so good .

Zillah was foodie partner. She was my rock .My elder sister that I got when I moved in to a new state. She was always there when i needed .I was so inclined on her that I always asked her whenever I did something. I annoyed her,irritated her yet she never complained. She was the sister I wanted .The one giving directions, telling me what is wrong and right ,guiding me,encouraging me.She was the best sister for me .

Kavi was my senior ,I remember bunking classes for him so h and I could smoke and talk about stuffs.He was a cool talented being .He was older than me ,he was my brother who was chilled funny but helped me when I was in need.

I never knew what good deed I did to get them in my wreck life. I was glad,overwhelmed with them on my side.