20.I love her

Dinah's POV

After Azor was gone ,I was sad .Because I kept thinking about Mr.Ash blonde Hair.There was nothing I could do .I felt so hopeless I thought I got over him but still thought of him while I was alone playing a sad song thinking of him of all the memories on reply .I was useless. But then I portrayed myself that i was over him to others since I didn't intend to reveal my weak side .But then Mr.Ash Blonde hair came back again. He said it was over with his gf Jung.I was happy really happy .I felt my prayers were answered. cause I always prayed that he would come back to me .

We were together .I was happy so was he too as that was what he portrayed in front of me. My cousin Z was nor happy or upset. He was glad I was happy but then he told me not to hurt myself. But then my happiness was short lived. I saw his gf updates .I was curious. I asked him he said it was over .I kept asking him if he loved his gf .He said never did he loved her .I knew it wasn't true but then I couldn't force him to since he was mad whenever I talked of her.

I was curious I wanted to know it .So I asked him What are we .He said you know what we are. I said friends?friends with benefits? .He said we are more than that .So I knew he was my guy .After a week or so I wasn't sure of him .I called David and Jessica told them about Mr.Ash blonde hair.They asked if I was happy .I told him I was .I gave him everything he needed ,helped him in everything. My friends said that I was like his mother than a girlfriend. I laughed off cause I wanted him to be good.I check his phone than a message of his so called ex girlfriend popped up .It was on the screen. It was "I've missed my periods ".I was shocked ,I looked at him ,but he didn't pay much attention to it since he was busy playing games.I was stalking .I checked his messages, I saw their conversation. He texted her everyday ,still called her princess.,uses love stickers and texted all the Night. I was heartbroken. i looked at him with tears filled.He lied again. I threw his phone towards him and told him he should go home .He looked at me confused .I was upset .I cried .I told him what was going on .He said nothing .I told him your girlfriend's facing problems, she said her period is late .He looked at me amused. He said there was nothing going on. I was upset .I told him to go .I told him clean the mess you did. He said he never had sex with anyone .He said he just did it with me and then promised it was the truth .I was amused. I smirked told him lets talk later .That night I did the worst I could. I asked my friends to text his gf .They did and told that they were still together. I updated a picture of me with his shirt on the most stupid thing ever. She and I were friends on Instagram so she replied by Nemo's shirt .I smiled and said yea. I then texted if they were still together. She said they were then she told me ,how could I not know when I was his best friend . I was shocked, he told her I was his best friend. I wanted to tell the truth. He was playing with both of us .So I told her the truth. I told her what he has been doing .I told her that he was sleeping with me .She said her guy will never sleep with a girl like me. I was shocked .I told her everything the truth but then she didn't believe me. She called me a bitch .I was shocked, I was sad that she didn't believe me .I told my sexy of what I did. He said I did the right thing .He said its okay if she didn't believe you ,since I did part of telling the truth .Then that night Mr.Ash blonde called me. He was angry. He talked to me furiously. I ended his call and rejected his calls. He called on Z's number and Z told that I was sleeping .He texted me called me names .He told me he will tell everything to my family of the things I did to him .I told him the same too that I will tell everything to his family too. He was furious. He kept texting me calling me names asking me what my problem was. He begged me not to drag his gf on the mess he made. I felt guilty. So I then texted his gf that it was just a joke ,a game we had to play and told her to forget about it . I did the best I could I felt guilty of the things I did. I questioned Z if I did the right thing disclosing the truth ,he said i did the right thing. But then I felt bad for the girl. Mr.Ash blonde wished me the next morning in the text something that was weird for him to text me this early. Then he begged me not to call or text him for a day .I asked why .He said that his gf was coming .I was heartbroken. I was sad but then I was glad that they were together. I felt that I was the devil ruining his happy life as a couple. I felt bad but then I asked Do you love her out of the blue .He didn't reply .I told him I needed answers .He then said ,Yes ,I love her I don't want to loose her.

I was sad ,7 am in the morning and then the admitted at last I was with him for 2 and half years and he admitted that he loved her. Something I knew it will be hard for me, but then it was an assurance to me that I was never to be with him. I replied," okay. I just wanted to know ,thank you for admitting it at last.I am sorry for the mess made ".then I ended our conversation.

I felt like my world collided. I was struck of the truth .I knew he was happier with her ,and was into her but then I never knew why he was stuck with me .I cried .I rushed to Z's room and saw him sleeping. I went to sleep in his bed hugged him and told him, he said I love her.Z looked at me heartbroken, its okay you will get someone better than him .You loved him so much so you will get someone you loves you and you will mean the world to him.I cried,I kept crying and then I was sick again.I was unable to breathe. Uncle Ang rushed towards me laughing,HEY GIRL.I was rushed to hospital.I told them to keep it a secret from my family. I stayed in the hospital for three days recovering of the mess I left behind.There were days I would cry all of sudden .His word ,I love her kept lingering on my mind.I was a shit an awesome priceless piece of whit in love with someone that never cared for me.I then saw Mr.Ashblondehair messages and my cousin Zs conversation on my PHONE. My cousin had threatened him that if something had to me than he will first ruin his gf life .He was begging him to let go of his gf and to beat him up if my cousin Wanted to .Mr.Ash blonde hair was asking me how I was ,and enquirerd where I was.My cousin had replied he had nothing to do.I was shocked .My cousin told Mr.Ash blonde hair to go away from my life.I was shocked of what my cousin did.I texted Mr.Ash blonde hair and apologized for what my cousin did.I told him nothing happened to me.I lied just like he did to me all this time.I told him lets not meet up anymore. I don't wanna get involved in his business. I came back home .Z was always close to me.I was trying this te again to move on .U wanted to move on for good this time. While I roamed around I saw Jung Ash blonde hair, i was Ashamed of what I did.Of the mess I did. I smiled ,she smiled too but i knew she didn't like me much. So I kept moving on.I was trying every possible way to stop thinking about him. Cause when ever i thought of him ,I was hurt .I kept thinking how luck his gf was to get someone like him ,I was sad that I didn't get him but then I was trying .Trying to move on ,cause I knew now that he didn't love me,he loved her.