18.Azor inside me

Dinah's POV

was moving on that what I thought .Z was happy .It was 3months ready and I was always busy talking with Azor.I didn't knew if I loved or liked him but I knew one thing was for sure he was helping me moving on.Mr.Ash blonde hair did comeback but then we met only when he wanted to have sex but then I ignored him .I knew his story was over I wanted to be .He was busy with classes so was I so I didn't bother calling or texting him since I knew he would when he needed me.

Azor was just like a person from spaceship. I knew he existed somewhere but then he arrived all of a sudden and then the spaceship kept going. I was happy ,excited whenever his name flashed on my screen .We would talk ,text and video call for hours whenever we had time I missed him .His company pleased me .I knew about it and I wasn't upset about it.I knew Azor had a girl but then I kept talking .I didn't want to get involved in his relationship,Azor and I remained friends ,far distance friends .I enjoyed his company more than I did with Ash blonde hair that was what I thought for the past few months .I talked to Azor ,he said he was coming. I was excited to meet him after all the past conversation. I felt him and I were close So I wanted to meet him talk with him in person .

After traveling for 3 days Azor arrived ,he landed. He reached his hometown. Our state .He met the day he landed .He was nervous to meet me.He looked at me nervously. I was amused by the way he behaved. Azor was wearing sky blue shirts with shorts on with his crocs on while I was wearing shorts too ,my denim shorts with a top on .We roamed around with my cousin Z .We went out for a ride .Azorwas comfortable with Z ,so was Z .They knew each other .They played together when they were younger since Z mostly stayed at my place. Azor was just few blocks away from my place .We lived in the same area .So it was easy to meet him .Z ,Azor and I drove around and drank some drinks,smoked some weed to enlighten the mood.We enjoyed ,talked a lot .Z dropped off Azor while Z and I headed home .We were both lazy ,high because of the weed .We slept on the couch.

We headed to college the next morning. It was a terrible experience. The smell of beer,the smell of weed on my palm still lingered around .But then we went. We attended class while Azor called .I was super excited when he called me .I was waiting for his call since I knew he was still jet lagged and needed to rest .I missed him his conversations,he diverted my attention.

I was happy with Azor .He was there with me for a week .We met ,his gf too.We enjoyed. Azor's Gf thought that me and Z were going out with me ,like a thing and Z I both laughed at .Azor's gf Leah was all pretty ,like pretty pretty. She introduced herself as Yang a few years younger that us .Yet they looked cute. We went out and dined. Then decided to go out in a club which everyone agreed .We went out, drank while All 3 of them were dancing I was drinking .I never danced ,I didn't i was a terrible dancer .But I enjoyed looking at them.We enjoyed that night .

I came home exhausted and saw Mr.Ash blonde missed calls and messages. I looked at it and he said he missed me .I laughed looking at it.I didn't know what to say .I forgot about him for a while I loved the feeling so I did the best I could forgetting about him.

Few days past ,It was raining heavily. I was home waiting for Azor.He called me up told me to pick him up. It was late night ,the Full moon visible, and rain heavily too.I took an umbrella and went out to fetch him .I saw him dressed up all black while I just wore a simple white dress .I saw him I looked at him ,he smiled. We had admitted before our likes for each other. So we laughed. We hugged and greeted each other. All of a sudden I felt his lips on mine .I felt his lips on mine ,the crush I dreamed about, I kissed him back with the same flow he did.I held my umbrella, kissed in the middle of the road while he was busy grabbing my ass.I couldn't control it.He stopped and held his breath,smirked at me and began playing in the rain .I closed my umbrella and played along with him.We ran home all went .There was no one .Uncld Ang was busy as always and Z was out playing for his state level basketball, so he was out of town .I was alone with Alien.We closed the door .I switched on the light ,then went to get some towels. I came back and gave it to Azor.He smiled .I looked at him at awe .He was looking hot all wet.His nipples were visible on his wet black shirt .He was smiling so was I .Both of us was wet ,I looked at my dress .It was all wet.My black bra and panties were visible. He looked at me ,approached towards me .I stood there watching his movement. He came ,I didn't move.He took the towel and wiped off the rain drops from my face ,then wiped it off again from my chest .I stood there unaware what to do.I kissed him,so did he.I was all hot inside. I wanted him .We both kissed hungrily .I could feel his tongue on mine as I sucked his.I could feel his hands roaming in between my tights .His finger was inside me ,as he kissed me his fingers stroked in deeper .I moaned in ecstasy. He smiled, whispered do you love it.I didn't say a word but smiled.He picked me up and laid me down on the couch .He jerked off his pants and his shirt .I looked at him as he removed his clothes ,he was well built even if he was a guy of average height. He walked towards me where I laid down .he kissed me all over .He sucked between my tight .I moaned in pleasure. He opened my clothes and removed my bra .He grabbed both my bosom and squeezed it hard and kept doing it .He looked at me ,I saw his thing it was hard long ,stood up .I was stunned .I looked at him went towards him and suck his thing .It was hard ,chewy, soft .i sucked in and out his thing from my mouth. I knew what I was doing .It was a bj .I knew it and I loved it.He pushed me harder, he moaned. I stopped at looked at him .He was there smiling .He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me roughly. I was breathless .He then looked at me ,smirked and pushed his thing in between my tigh.I moaned loud .It hurt a bit like before since he pushed his thing inside roughly. He looked at me.He kept pushing in harder and harder .He turned me over and pushed again from behind. He kept pushing me in ,while I was there in the couch. I moaned i was in pain .He kept pushing harder and harder. He was rough. He turned me over kissed me breathlessly while he pushed his thing harder ,I told him to slow down ,so he did.He began pounding fast and slow while he sucked my bosom hungrily. We made love for 3 hours.i was shocked for how long he lasted .He said he could last longer than that. I didn't know how he did that but all I knew was that I loved it.

When it was all over we both slept on the couch, cuddled together. He was there the whole night,slept soundlessly. I woke up all of a sudden but my tights ached. I knew what I did.I realized that Mr.Ash blonde hair was over .I did it with someone else .I was glad I moved on.It was Alien inside me again and me on top of him this time .We made love again .He picked me up and went to my room and laid me down on my bed and pushed his sausage inside me all over again .The pain stinked a bit but then I grabbed the bed sheets cause this time he was pounding it too hard .I couldn't stop him I loved it.I could feel my bosom shaking,my body moving in flow as he pushed in more harder. Azor was inside me all over again.