27. Stuck on you

Dinah's POV

I had took a week off to spend some days with Zohar ,but it didn't turned out the way it was .I didn't know what to do ,I was at Babel ,it was my 2nd day here yet I felt that the days were too long .I felt that he was skipping off my hook something I keep thinking over and over .

I heard a knock on my door , I opened it .It was Baba .I went back to sleep since it was too early but Baba opened the curtains and the whole room was filled in with light .I was 8 in the morning, I felt it was early since I knew nothing but sleeping since I didn't had anything to do.

Baba came in with my breakfast ready to be served .I was happy that I had food on my table since I was craving for it since last night .I finished it all without leaving a piece .I looked at Baba and told him to go back if he had stuffs to deal with .Baba left me .

I woke up ,took a warm bath .I wore a dark green tops ,with a light fade blue high jeans with yellow sandals.I took my camera and decided to go out alone .I walked around there was no one around ,I walked pass the same way that Baba took me yesterday. I was out of the palace from the backyard.The guards saw me but didn't say a thing .I smiled at them and waved them .I took camera and looked around ,clicked pictures. I roamed around the new places by my self ,I looked around places ,shopping malls and small market places .I loved the little adventure that I had .I heard screams of girls around.I walked towards them but I couldn't understand a word they said .I was free since no one knew who I was so I was enjoying it .

I walked for hours ,stopped by places to check things out .I was a mosque, I decided to get in .I had visited it before at country I so I wanted to pray here too since I felt like the place of worship didn't matter unless i prayed true from my heart .I went in ,I was stopped by some elders and they gave me a shawl to cover my head .I appreciated their kindness. I went in giving in my cameras at the counter. I looked around ,it was an ancient building and the designs on in were words engraved in Arabic. I couldn't understand a thing yet I loved it .I saw an empty space ,I bowed down prayed that things would get better .I got out of it and walked around the corridors .I sat there ,opened my phone to listen to some music.I felt at peace. I was there listening music ,walking places where tourists were allowed .I spend few hours roaming there .I was dark already .I left the mosque in hurry .I then thought of ways to go back to the palace.

While I tried to hail a cab I heard cheerful screams of people around, I was curious what had happened so I walked towards it .I put on my mask to be careful and walked around it.There were group of girls ,media persons all crowded. I was happy to look at it .I asked the person next to me what had happened, that person could speak English. I was happy .She told, It is Prince Zohar and his girlfriend Shali .I was shocked, I felt like my heart dropped down ,my whole world stopped .My past events with Ash blonde hair kept pacing back and fort. I didn't know what to say but I didn't cry .I then that maybe it is just rumours. I then asked her for more. She knew that I was a tourist ,so was stuck in the crowd with her while I saw Baba behind Zohar and the girl .Zohar held her hands in the crowd as the were out from a restaurant and were getting inside the car.I looked at them from afar .While Baba turned back and looked ,our eyes met but he didn't come back .He got inside the car and drove .The crowd dispersed ,while some ran towards them.I called Zohar ,but the call rang and rang and rang yet he never received it.I felt like history was repeating all over again.The girl then held my hands and told me if I am lost .The fan girl .I asked her what her name was ,She said She was Alisha . I introduced my name too . We sat at the same restaurant Zohar had left from , talked about places that I must visit .I then asked about Zohar .She told me that Zohar and Shali were childhood sweetheart and were together for a long time .I was shocked of the truth . She talked a lot about them ,where she had seen .I was feeling nauseous thinking about it .It was already late like 9 at night so I decided to go back since I had no where else to go.I thanked Alisha for her never ending conversation and left .I walked for a while and hailed a cab .I opened the windows of the cab ,the wind blew over me while I cried in the cab o the ugly truth I had seen today. I didn't know how to confront Zohar but I was sure now that I must get out from the mess.I stopped my cab had way ,I walked around for a while then reached the backyard. The guards were there ,I greeted them ,while they did the same thing to me.