Comeback

"I'll gladly accept and... I swear I'll make good use of this power" I answered much to Naoki's satisfaction. "Well then, as my parting gift for making my long-desired wish come true, I'll give you the rundown on the Sage Mode" he decided with a thumbs up. "It's not like I don't want you to tell me but isn't this power good enough? And you're the one who made your wish come true not me" I said and he responded with a laugh. To be honest, I wanted to make it more exciting by the power remaining mysterious but knowing whats to come, this is fine. "Nope, you're the one who survived the transformation to its end point... you earned this power! The least I can do to really contribute is to tell you what it does!" he shouted and while again shouting, he began. "It's these eyes you're so interested in, my chakra shall allow you to awaken them but for you..." Hamura continued to give him the full review on how it would be different for Hanma.

Meanwhile in the real world, Guy unleashed his final attack, Night Guy on the Juubi Jinchuriki Madara who took the attack like the warrior he is. Then as in the original story, Madara tried to finish Guy with a Gudodama before he died on his own but was saved by Naruto kicking away the orb. Naruto had a short fight with Madara by hitting him with a punch in his heightened state of Six Paths Sage Mode then following up with a huge Senpo: Lava Style Rasenshuriken. Madara then proceeded to absorb the tree, now claiming to Naruto that he's now immortal.

"I can clearly sense it... the other half of Rikudo old man's power and a similar power, he said it was his younger brother giving his power to someone... Hanma! Then there's this insanely strong, potent and large senjutsu chakra... most of it is nature energy but that's not possible... anyone who absorbs that much would turn into stone despite the mastery over Sage Mode but the chakra mixed in with the nature energy is... Kaen...!?" Naruto then had a smile that meant he knew Madara was in for a surprise. Madara knew what he was smiling about because, he sensed the other three chakras too. Kabuto and the others were with the recently awakened Sasuke and hearing the sound of crumbling, they looked over to see the petrification on my body gone.

"... that's all there is to it, I once again thank you and you better pass down those genes!" Naoki had a laugh to himself and I sweatdropped. There was a short moment of silence but Naoki spoke up. "Goodbye, Uzumaki Kaen! No, the Twenty Seventh Ryujin!" with those final words, Ryuma Naoki, the Twenty Fifth Ryujin slowly vanished along with the pile of bodies behind him. The string disconnected and suddenly I was standing on my pile of bodies. I saw him off with a determined face "I promise I'll win!" I shouted, putting another satisfied smile on his ferocious face before fully vanishing.

"You are one of the Hyuga, meaning you have Otsutsuki in you as the Uzumaki, Uchiha, the Moon Otsutsuki and Senju. To awaken the Tenseigan one would need to take the eyes of a Hyuga and implant it in one of the Moon Otsutsuki. Doing so will recreate my chakra, resulting in the Tenseigan" Hamura explained. "I get what you're saying but what is the Moon Otsutsuki?" Hanma questioned. "You see, my descendants are split into two, the Hyuga getting powerful eyes and the Moon Otsutsuki getting a strong body" he elaborated further.

"So, since I'll just be getting your chakra directly from you, I'll awaken it?" Hanma hoped. "I can do more than just awaken your Tenseigan, I'll fuse the Tenseigan and Byakugan together resulting in you still keeping the Byakugan's abilities while gaining the Tenseigan's abilities" the hybrid stated. "Woah... that's so cool! Thanks gramps... I'll make sure I use it well" Hanma swore with a smile.

"Now then, go!" Hamura gave Hanma his last words and the Hyuga finally woke up, immediately getting startled by Kiyoko throwing herself into his arms. Yun was quick to notice Hanma's new eyes, "Hanma, those eyes..." Team Six's sensei stared at the Tenseigan, Kiyoko slowly pulled away and got up, admiring Hanma's eyes. "How much chakra did the old guy have... this is more chakra than a tailed beast!" Hanma said, excited to try out his new powers as he got up. Kiyoko knew what he needed to do, so did Yun "We'll catch up, you go on first" Kiyoko said. Hanma's veins bulged and he immediately located Madara with his new eyes and headed over.