Special Chapter: Emotions

In a forest somewhere in the south of the Land of Water. A man with a black no sleeve hoodie and black pants with two strips of red at each side with his hoodie up was being surrounded by dozens of people, wearing masks, rising from the bushes. The nearby trees were huge, dozens of times bigger than normal ones. The people, numbering forty-seven in total, all came out of the bushes and surrounded the man in a circular formation. One guy from that group stepped up to the man in the hoodie.

"Heh! You're an unlucky guy, haven't those villagers tol -" those were the man's last words before being knocked out along with his partners in the blink of an eye. "Idiots" saying that, the man used the Hiraishin no Jutsu to teleport all forty-seven of them in a room. The room had a certain mark embedded in the middle of it. Two men dressed in a blue themed guard uniform sounded an alarm for other guards to come in the room having seen the numerous unconscious people. Those guards got to work and started putting the group behind bars.

A man in his 40s with a goatee and short black hair also in the same blue guard uniform walked into the room to see the guards working. "Well done, as always... Uzumaki Kaen" the man commented. The people I had just put in prison are a part of a group that allegedly had an entire village under their control for the past month. I could've gotten here sooner but because they couldn't fight back it took a while for someone with courage to successfully escape.

"It's safe to come out now" I said as I took off the hoodie, revealing my hidden head. My hair got neater unlike back when I was 17. I grew taller, standing at 189cm and looked more matured. Undergoing the Ryujin transformation process when I was still 17, greatly boosted my ability to grow but still shorter than the average male from the Ryuma clan, who grows up to 195cm as stated by Naoki. The great power of genetics. A guy emerged from behind a tree, a good distance away from the area I stood in. He looked around 15-16, had short black hair, brown eyes, 167cm and looked tired, filled with fear, confusion and hatred, I could tell just by his face.

He wore tattered clothes, a basic black short pants and blue t-shirt. "I-It's not over yet... I think there's more in the village... tons more" he said in a very shook yet confused voice. Something is obviously wrong here, or... there. We were coming up on a cliff that gave a full view on the village that was right below it. I dashed to get that lookout view on the village, seeming like I vanished to the guy. It was an impressive half the size of Konoha and a peaceful view accompanied by a sunset. I sensed nothing worth being scared of, it was weird to the point where I started to doubt the obviously scared villager.

There's a few trained chakra signatures but the others who I assume to be guarding since they're in a circular formation are just... normal. I dashed back to the guy who had instantly thought I ran away. "Alright, tell me what's going on or I won't help, now!" I had to raise my voice since I was being so calm before. "I-I don't know... it all seems so fuzzy and mixed to me, my emotions and memories are scattered... I'm sorry for wasting your time, Kaen-san" the villager fell to his knees and was about to break down in tears. Man, I got soft.

"Alright fine, I'll get rid of those people" I used my raw speed to go down to the village and knock out all the people that took over the village before coming back to the guy. I then teleported them to that same room with the guards. One of the guards groaned and sounded the alarm again. I threw the villager over my shoulder and moved him into the village, feeling something change with the surroundings. He got down and stepped back a bit with a blank expression

"Thank you very much for your help, Kaen-san! Our village has been saved all thanks to you!" the guy bowed his head with a forced smile, the other villagers did the same. That was the most NPC thank you ever but alright... I guess the jobs done. I sighed and teleported in front of a certain place. It's September 6th... his birthday. It was a house, an average flat and I was in its front yard. There was a lot of back to back children birthday parties this year, now I have to go to another one. I knocked on the door and a dark blue haired six-year-old opened the door with excitement.