Rematch

"You thought just because I let Hanma slide I'll leave you too? Fine, since you made an immature mistake......I'll let you chose how you die" two of my shadow clones pinned the Anbu down and he struggled in fear. "What will it be? Painless decapitation, stabbed to death by the same type of kunai as your Fourth Hokage or being burnt alive" I said and let out bloodlust but  Hanma activated his Raiton Chakra Mode to snatch the Anbu right out of the shadow clones.

"Up for that fight now?" he signaled to the Anbu to escape. "I wasn't actually going to kill him you know, I guess I was going to beat him half to death though. I don't kill anyone who's not a target of my client...well unless I really want to or-" I was interrupted by the sounds of lightning surrounding his body increasing, I smirked. Fell for it. "How about today we go all out, see exactly what changed from our last fight" he activated his Byakugan and Kiyoko stepped in. "You won't mind if I join right? Can't let this idiot do everything by himself" she asked. "Sure, I've been curious on exactly how much you improved" I allowed it.

"Let's change locations first, the training ground where we first introduced ourselves" I suggested and after a while, we arrived and took our positions. The grass around me began burning up and I activated Kaseiken at 40%, Kiyoko quickly did Doton: Multiple Earth Walls to surround themselves with little openings in between each to block my vision for Hanma to get the advantage. He kept zipping through the openings to confuse me and came in for the first hit, a palm strike to the abdomen that knocked me back a few meters followed up with a series of palm strikes that kept knocking me back.

He then went back within the Earth Walls and I healed up the burn marks and broken ribs I got from the lightning infused Taijutsu. Fine let's play like that. I stepped up to the Wall and front kicked it and the wall broke open but when I looked inside I was surprised, they weren't there. I scattered my Hiraishin kunai all over the training grounds and I sensed him being at the one far to the right, I teleported and surprised him with a punch to the face. He has Raiton Chakra Mode off. "A trap?!" the ground beneath me crumbled and Hanma disappeared into lightning which electrocuted me.

I fell into a hole made by Kiyoko while I was getting electrocuted, "Raiton: Shadow Clone...smart" she then covered the hole with a slab. My guess is he's waiting for me to burst out of here then to surprise me. "I'll just surprise him with this then" I was about to do a hand sign but out of nowhere a flash of lightning came in and used Gentle Fist to damage my organs with precision and speed. Why isn't he going for my chakra points? I teleported to a kunai I placed earlier and got surprise attacked there too. "An Earth Golem!?" it was slow in attacking but powerful so I just teleported to another one and another Golem was stationed there too.

I made two shadow clones and they teleported to the previous golem which they then attacked but the golem exploded, destroying the two shadow clones. "Explosive tags, one wrong move and I would've got my arm blown off" I then made three shadow clones which teleported to other Hiraishin kunai and used long ranged jutsu to attack the Golems. "What's their plan...underground huh?" I took a deep breath and walked about the training grounds.

"I never gave a good explanation to what this jutsu is right?!" I said loudly, they realized I knew they were underground. "The Kaseiken gives me immense destructive strength by coating my hands in flames. The more chakra added to the flames equals to more destructive power but it puts a strain on the user's hands as the flames are focused there and can cause the bones to break from internal pressure when attacking, one of the reasons why mines are alright right now is because of my healing ability. Back when I used the jutsu in the Chunin exams, the flames expanded to my forearms because I lacked training resulting in me having less of that destructive strength but now... I can focus all the flames in my fist alone!" I punched the ground beneath me and it broke open the hole Kiyoko was in.