Author

Changed Fate was the story I decided to dedicate hours upon hours of my day on for a few reasons. So it could help me being more responsible by setting deadlines for myself, one chapter every two weeks on Sunday. So it may positively impact my writing skills. But the main reason was the one that made me actually do it and that reason was simply so i could challenge myself while having fun. The story was, to me, something simple, the plot and many other things was simple. I kept with the original plot of Naruto, making almost little changes overall. I added in new characters, new jutsu here and there but everything as a whole was kept simple. I decided to write this story so i could challenge myself and I already knew from the beginning, after it was done, I would want another challenge.

I've been planning out this one for a while and I have put a lot of effort into it. This story will be giving me much more of a challenge and I made sure of it while planning. For those of you into mythology like myself, I have no doubt you would be interested in this. I'm unsure when I'll be posting it but when i do, I'll be announcing it on a next chapter here before marking this as completed.

It has truly been an amazing and fun experience writing this story, thank you.