Konoha

"Only Sasuke is allowed past this point, the rest of you stays" Kisame told us and Sasuke agreed, after Sasuke leaves to go inside then Suigetsu and Kisame began their fight for Samehada. "Jugo, Karin" I took out a Hiraishin kunai. "What's up Kaen?" he asked. "Keep this on you, I have to go" I replied then vanished with a flash of red.

"Here I am...Amegakure, still remembered when I came all the way here just to set one of my formulas just for this purpose" I muttered to myself as started looking around. After a few seconds of looking around I heard something, "Jiraiya-chan!" I then immediately rushed to the place while putting my mask and hoodie on. I made eight shadow clones and they used random jutsu to fend off the six Pains while I went for Jiraiya. He just finished marking the code on Fukasaku's back and the frog escaped.

-Konoha-

"Is there really a chance he could be alive?" Naruto asked Fukasaku. "I do have my faith in Jiraiya-chan but that guy who showed up most likely just took his body because I'm sure there wasn't anyone from Konoha who knew of this and went to assist him right?" he replied and looked to Tsunade. "Not that I'm aware of but for now let's have faith and figure out what the code means" she reminded them. Naruto just decided that his master was no more and was devastated. The next morning Shikamaru visited him and they came across a pregnant Kurenai leaving the hospital.

"Kurenai-sensei, how's Asuma doing?" Shikamaru asked. "I just visited him, he's doing fine but Hokage-sama said he should stay in a bit longer" she replied. "I don't know who those guys were but I'm glad they saved him" Shikamaru then talked things out with Naruto and he finally decided to help. "Can you remind me of how it happened Shikamaru?" Naruto clearly forgot what Shikamaru explained to him the first time he told him.

"Geez Naruto...fine. When Asuma had got the wound and was about to die, we saw some red flashes in the air and three people wearing cloaks came, one went towards us and the other two went for Hidan and Kakuzu. The one that went for us put his hand on Asuma's wound and then he just disappeared with that same flash of red while the other two disappeared after fighting Hidan and Kakuzu a while, we found out the cloaked guy had healed his wounds afterwards" he explained. "Sorry but...I lost you at red flashes hehe" Naruto said and Shikamaru just sighed.

"Here you are Kiyoko" Hanma saw the Doton user sitting with her back to a tree. She has long brown hair tied in a ponytail and she is a bit taller than Sakura. She wears a light brown short sleeved shirt, a light brown pants and the Jonin vest. Hanma looked sad, "I know you had your times with him and even helped him with that Icha book but it's even harder for Naruto you know" Kiyoko reminded him. Hanma has hair almost as long as Neji's, taller than Sasuke a bit and wears the Anbu uniform and a dog type Anbu mask.

"I know but he was the only one who understood me...him and I would go... doing some research and we developed a bond of some sort, we would enjoy every angle and those he couldn't see I would give him precise details with my Byakugan making us the perfect duo for that masterpiece of a book" he started imaging the good views they enjoyed together. An Ink Bird of Sai's came to Hanma and he opened a scroll, it flew right in making a message saying come to the Hokage's office, Hanma and Kiyoko went immediately.

When Naruto and Shikamaru opened the door, they were a bit confused. The members of the Konoha 13, Yun, Sai and Kakashi were here and with a former member also. "Yo...Naruto" the red haired Kaen Uzumaki was sitting down and playing around with his red Hiraishin kunai. "Kaen?! Did you finally decide to come back to the leaf?!" Naruto asked gleaming with hope. "Nope" I denied and his face filled with hope slowly disappeared. "So exactly why are you here" the masked Hanma had strings of hair floating in the air ready to activate Lightning Chakra Mode.

"Relax and not to be overconfident saying this but none of you except Hanma can match up to my speed or reaction speed meaning before Naruto here could reach me I'd already be miles away via Flying Raijin...the jutsu of the Yellow Flash" I stated and they were speechless. "Gotta say the Fourth and I got quite some things in common don't we Kakashi" I got up and put away the kunai.