Secrets

Out from the Kamui dimension came Sakura, Kiyoko along with Yun landed from flying above. Hanma and Naruto joined us right after and both Kiyoko and Yun was surprised of our appearances but most of all speechless that I was alive. "Don't let your guards down, having his other Rinnegan now, there's no telling what he can do" Sasuke warned, I deactivated the Kaseiken. "I need to tell you guys something, this will and can be a huge help to the upcoming fight" I needed to expose something I've been keeping in since I was seven.

"Is it an ability to do with your special Sage Mode?" Naruto wondered and Hanma was also quite intrigued, Sasuke just looked at me. "I have... knowledge of the future... I always had, for a long time" I finally said it. "Now's not the time for your jokes Kaen, terrible sense of humor" Hanma finally succumbed and tried to get on my nerves, receiving a death glare from Kiyoko. "Is what you're saying true... Kaen?" Naruto asked with a serious face, I knew exactly why. "Yeah" I answered, getting looks of realizations from everyone, Sasuke just closed his eyes and I got a sigh from Naruto. After a moment of silence "How much... were you able to prevent?" Naruto asked.

In the Kamui dimension, Madara was having a talk with Obito, telling him the truth of his past. "I wasn't able to see everything but I tried to prevent the deaths of those who can be of help. Jiraiya, Asuma, Neji and HQ then there's my failures... Konan, the Sandaime and Itachi" I listed, Sasuke had mixed feelings about it. More silence followed "I respected Itachi's choice, exposing the truth about his actions would result in him not even getting to have his own ending" I finished and Hanma had a question. "What exactly do you mean knowledge of it? Do you know everything about the future?" he asked. Seeing as there were new people and things, I can't say I know everything.

"Not everything, just specifically those people and things like Obito, Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Otsutsuki, the Juubi and Akatsuki, I also hold knowledge of battle abilities" I replied. "Was that the reason why... No, I'll have a talk with you after this is done" Naruto wanted me to explain myself now but the current situation prevents him from doing so. "Tell us what you think we need to do... having knowledge on the enemy and the future to come it's safe to take your word for it" Sasuke commented. Everyone else agreed to it and I took a deep breath, knowing what I need to do.

"For now, all that matters is Madara and sealing him with the jutsu Hagoromo gave meaning we need to make sure Naruto and Sasuke doesn't die and his Limbo clones are beyond annoying, sealing them can be helpful. Obito can be of help being a six paths chakra user, Naruto can heal him when the time comes. Madara used up all ten of his Gudodama meaning he'll rely on his Susanoo for defense, his normal Perfect Susanoo is roughly two times the size of Sasuke's and with the Juubi it could be two or three times the size of that, maybe even more so get ready... questions?" I finished, ready for Madara to appear any second. "How are Sasuke and Hanma going to damage him without Senjutsu?" Kiyoko asked.

"Six Paths chakra, special chakra given to them by two half gods" I responded but she still had one more thing to ask. "What if this chakra runs out?" Yun asked instead. "It's not something temporary, the Six Paths chakra given is fused with their original chakra, making someone like Hanma who had normal Hyuga level chakra to rise to Biju level chakra because Hamura had that much, my guess is that the fusing thing is an Otsutsuki ability" I further explained. A portal opened up and out came Madara and an unconscious Obito, being fully controlled by Black Zetsu. "Remember, this fight is all about teamwork" I said while Madara looked down on us with both of his Rinnegan.

"Teamwork? Hahaha! Then dying together can be considered teamwork also, right?!" Madara shouted as he let out his five Limbo clones. All five flew towards us, Naruto made a bunch of shadow clones to occupy the remaining one while the other four fought us in Taijutsu, the others stood by watching, knowing they'd be in the way. "Well then, no more playing around!" Madara flew up and faced the moon, ready to open his third eye and cast the ultimate genjutsu. The Limbo clones started using the Susanoo ribcage but all that didn't matter. "Not letting you!" I shouted, activating Kaseiken and giving the Susanoo ribcage in front of me one right cross, instantly breaking it. I quickly flew right in front of it, delivering a left uppercut to the Limbo clone.