Chapter 34

"Mall day! Mall day! Mall day! Mall day!" You chanted, swinging your legs back and forth as Aphmau carried you to the door.

"MOM! HURRY UP! IT'S MALLLL DAAAY!"

"Eagh--Alright, alright. I heard you the first time, Y/n." The short woman grumbled, opening the door.

A man with fimilar blond hair and a goofy grin stood in the doorway. He turned his head the moment a click was heard and smiled even harder.

"Y/n!" "Garroth!" "Hey Garroth-Whoa!" You were swiped from Aphmaus arms in a milli-second while giggling goofily.

"Mall day! Mall day! Mall day! Mall day!" The two of you laughed as Aphmau sighed.

"I'm getting a headache..."

Today was the day Garroth takes you to the mall with him! Or in other words: Mall day!

Aphmau would've went, but she has other things to do today.

And with Aaron doing some sort of work, why not spend the day with one of your many favorite people!

Aphmau sighed and rubbed her temples.

You've been giving her hell for the past couple if weeks. Not because shes annoyed of you, you're just tiring.

Is this motherhood?

God does she feel old.

But, she digressed, Aphmau opened her mouth to speak again,

"Okay Garroth, make sure she gets fed and keep her away from strangers okay? Don't let her out of your sight. If you do," she paused making you and Garroth look up at her, "I'll...do something you won't like."

That made Garroth sweat slightly and hold you close with a yelp, "W-Wait what!?"

"And Y/n, just have fun alright? Take Garroths phone and call me if anything happens. Okay?"

"Mkay! We'll have fun!" "Y-Yeah! Loads of fun! It's Mall Day!" "Mall day!" "MALL DAY!" You two shouted together.

"Get out!" Aphmau groaned, shutting the door with a shove of you and Garroth. The both of you blinked in surprise.

"Sheesh, how rude." "I know right. Zane did the same thing." Garroth sighed, placing you on his shoulders.

"Doesn't matter. Mall day?" "Mall day. Too the mall!" "Yayyy!" You beamed.

It took only a few minutes for the two of you to arrive and you were excited.

It's been such a long time since you spent time with Garrith one on one!

You grinned and tugged at his golden locks.

"Let's go! Let's go!" "Okay, okay. Time to have fun!" "Yes!" "Let's have fun!" 'Scrouchy' spoke as you held him up. Garroth couldn't help but giggle.

The first place you two went to was Macys.

Dressing up in various clothing and rating outfits.

You found yourself wearing a cute little sun dress with your hair up. And Garroth bought it for you, claiming you looked adorable.

And he got a nice blue suit. So you two looked like a dapher matching pair.

Next, you had mentioned to Garroth you were hungry(and fearing the worst after Aphmaus little threat) he was quick to buy the two of you some sausages from a stand.

Garroth talked with the man for a bit while you ate yours, grabbing onto his pant leg with one hand.

Then you two were off again.