Chapter 1 - New York

"We're here, VP."

Bong Bong Marcos stopped the car in front of the airport terminal. Seated next to him in the passenger seat was Leni Robredo.

He just drove her to the airport for her flight to New York.

"Hindi ka ba talaga pwede sumama?" Leni said.

"I wish I could but unfortunately, I have a lot of things to do... You're dating the future president, remember?"

Leni smiled as she rolled her eyes. Bong Bong leaned over and kissed her cheek. He said,

"Take care over there. Huwag pasaway."

"Ako pa talaga yung magiging pasaway huh? Ikaw din dapat, Junior."

Bong Bong laughed.

"Of course, VP... But I'm serious. Don't get in trouble or else...

Leni raised an eyebrow. She asked him,

"Or else what?"

Bong Bong's expression changed as he smirked at Leni and leaned close to her once again.

He lowered his voice and said,

"Or else I might have to punish you again."

The atmosphere suddenly became tense between them.

In the heat of the moment, Leni shocked Bong Bong by grabbing his collar and kissing him.

Again.

Just like their first kiss.

Bong Bong can't help but smirk as he made out with Leni. He murmured,

"What are you doing? Ngayon palang, nagiging pasaway ka na..."

Leni murmured back,

"Shut up and just kiss me... Ikaw kasi eh..."

As they continued kissing each other, Bong Bong gripped Leni's inner thigh. His hands slowy traveled higher and higher until...

.
.
.

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

They instantly parted upon hearing the cars honk behind them.

It turns out that they were already causing traffic in the terminal.

The two of them smiled, both flustered and breathless. Bong Bong said,

"Let's just continue this pagbalik mo. Galit na sila eh."

Leni chuckled.

"Okay. I guess I'll just see you soon."

Leni quickly fixed her hair and gave him a peck on the cheek. After gathering her things, she opened her door and finally got out.

Before Leni closed the door, Bong Bong gave her one last look and said,

"Take care, VP."

Leni smiled.

"You too, Junior."

After hearing the soft thud of the car door closing, Bong Bong slowly drove away as he glanced at his rearview mirror, seeing Leni leave for New York.

===

DING DONG

Lourdes excitedly opened the front door of her New York apartment.

"Ate!"

She immediately gave her long awaited visitor a very tight hug.

Leni just arrived in New York to visit her younger sister, Lourdes. She promised her that she would come visit after the presidential campaign season.