Chapter 15 - Coming Home

DISCLAIMER: Ito na po ang order niyo. (Since happy na ulet) Please expect makalat scenes ahead. Viewer discretion is advised.

===

Martin stopped the car in front of Bong Bong's house. He said,

"We're here, insan."

Imee who was seated in the passenger seat turned around to face Bong Bong in the backseat and said,

"Have a great night, Bonget. Ingat ka ah."

Bong Bong smiled as he said goodbye to Imee and Martin. He replied,

"Salamat, ate. Sayo rin, Martin. I'll just see both of you around."

Bong Bong then got out of the car and waved goodbye as they drove away.

Once Martin's car is out of his sight, Bong Bong proceeded to open his gate and enter his house.

===

Stars were already up in the night sky as the cool air touched Leni's skin.

She was just finished laying out a picnic blanket and setting it up on Bong Bong's backyard when she heard someone come in.

Leni called out,

"Junior? Ikaw ba yan? Nandito ako."

After a while, Bong Bong finally appeared as he came out through the sliding glass door. He smiled as he greeted Leni,

"Hi, VP..."

Bong Bong walked towards her. He was met by Leni with a gentle hug.

"I'm glad you're here now..." Leni said while hugging him.

Bong Bong raised an eyebrow as he hugged her back. He teased her,

"YOU'RE glad I'm HERE now? Wait lang... Diba bahay ko 'to?"

Leni smiled and rolled her eyes as she parted from him. She answered him,

"Lagi ka kasing nasa condo ko. I think it's fair na ako naman ang bumisita dito... Na-realize ko nga na lugi ako sayo dahil ikaw pala yung may malaking bahay."

Bong Bong chuckled.

"Ahh. Well, never ka naman kasi nag-request na dalhin kita dito..."

He looked down at the picnic setup Leni just prepared for them. He smiled mischievously as he asked her,

"You know, my house is pretty big indeed pero I'm curious, VP - bakit sa damo mo pa napili mag-setup ng date natin?"

"Damo talaga? Ang ganda kaya ng backyard mo. Inggit nga ako eh kasi wala akong ganto sa condo... Siguro di mo lang naa-appreciate dahil sa sobrang busy mo."

Bong Bong nodded.

"I guess so..."

Leni then sat down on the blanket and gently pulled Bong Bong's arm, inviting him to sit next to her.

"Upo ka na sa tabi ko. I made sandwiches."

Bong Bong smiled as he sat next to Leni. They proceeded to eat their food in comfortable silence.

While they were eating, Leni stopped for a moment and put down her food to stare at Bong Bong.

Bong Bong continued on eating until he noticed that he was being observed.

He then looked at Leni and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

He asked her,

"What's up, VP?"