Chapter 8 - Wrong Move

"AT HINDIII KOOO~ MAIPAPANGAKO ANG KULAY ROOOSAAS~ "

Martin and Bong Bong were already drunk, singing their hearts out on the house party's karaoke machine.

They grinned as people clapped and cheered for them after they finished singing the song.

After taking a bow, the two of them raised their glasses and took one last shot before finally deciding to leave the party.

Martin said to Bong Bong,

"In-san! I- I think we sh- ould.. go now."

Bong Bong replied,

"Yeah... We- we're drunk!"

"Yeah, rrright?"

They put an arm around each other's shoulders as they stumbled together out of the house.

Once they're out on the street, they started to walk together as Bong Bong asked Martin,

"S-san tayo ng.. ngayon, in-san?"

Martin giggled and replied,

"Ed- edi sa bh- bahay ng... ng... Crush ko! Ss- superr lapit lang..."

"Cr- crussh... mo?"

"Yeaaah... Y-you know herr."

"I... do??"

"Shh! We- we're herre! Ito... na ang b- bahayy niya."

Super lapit nga. Bong Bong thought.

The two of them stopped walking as they reached the front of a certain house.

Risa's house.

Martin patted Bong Bong's shoulder and told him,

"Yy- you... Go firsst, ins- insan... Magt- tatago muna ako... Ssa likod ng... puno."

Martin pointed to a nearby tree. Bong Bong asked him,

"H- ha? B- ba't... ako? D- diba... Ikaw y- yung mayy crussh??"

"Yess. Per- pero... Mag- mag-intro k- ka muna... Ji- jingle l-lang.. ako."

Martin proceeded to stumble and go behind the tree.

Meanwhile, Bong Bong began to walk slowly towards the house.

To his surprise, the gate seemed to be left open. He proceeded to enter it and walk towards the front door.

Bong Bong then knocked on it.

===

Risa just finished setting up her living room for her late night movie marathon with Leni.

She smiled as she heard knocking on her door, assuming that Leni finally arrived.

But she was mistaken.

Risa's smile faded away as she opened the door to reveal...

"Bong Bong?" She said.

===

Despite Bong Bong's drunken state, he was still able to recognize the woman right in front of him.

"R- Rissa?" He said.

Risa's mood suddenly became irate as she questioned him,

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

Bong Bong began to feel a little bit mad and annoyed as he answered back, his speech slow and slurry.

"Y- you... You're s- so.. mean, Risa."

Risa slowly stepped back as Bong Bong started to walk towards her.