Chapter 17 - Eternal Lover

DISCLAIMER: Let this serve as a Post-Series Depression (PSD) warning - This is the LAST chapter.

===

Inside the church were a small bunch of people who Bong Bong considers his and Leni's closest friends and loved ones.

Standing at the altar was Bong Bong, waiting for his bride to come. Next to him was his best man and cousin Martin who was smiling brightly as he talked quietly to Bong Bong,

"Insan, I can't believe you invited Risa here. Grabe ang chix niya ngayon."

Bong Bong smiled. Martin's enthusiasm definitely helped him calm down his nerves. He replied,

"I didn't invite her for you, Martin. I invited her for Leni."

"Whatever. Ang importante, nandito siya..."

Suddenly, their conversation was forced to a halt as the music started playing.

The church door slowly opened to finally reveal Bong Bong's bride.

===

A familiar orchestral tune began to play as the church doors finally opened in front of Leni.

Rosas.

The same song that was playing when she saw Bong Bong at her thanksgiving where they saved their relationship...

The same song that was playing when he surprised her and proposed to her in New York...

Now, it's the same song that's playing on her wedding where she gets to marry the man who she loves the most...

.

.

.

Leni slowly walked down the beautiful aisle covered in roses. From afar, she could already see him.

Bong Bong.

Her eyes started to shine bright with happy tears as she saw him looking back at her.

All the nervousness she felt a while ago was gone in an instant as she got closer and closer to the love of her life.

.

.

.

Finally, she arrived in front of the altar.

Bong Bong smiled at her and offered his hand. He said,

"Shall we?"

Leni took it without a doubt in her heart. She was absolutely ready for this moment.

Bong Bong assisted her as they sat in front of the minister who began to speak,

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today..."

Leni held on to Bong Bong's hand as the ceremony continued. He whispered something to her,

"You look so beautiful tonight."

Leni blushed. At that moment, she wished that the ceremony would get to the good part already.

.

.

.

At long last, the minister said,

"Now, we move on to the exchanging of rings and declaration of wedding vows..."