Emblem has a meeting with her siblings

In the kitchen, Emblem had called her siblings as she blushing up to her ears.

Emily: *put her hand on her chin with an amusement look* I got a feeling where this go.

Shay: *crossed his arm while tilting his head a bit* So what did you call us for?

Emblem: *had remained silent for a bit before looking at them* Um...how do I put this or ask this?

Jaylen: *shakes his head with a small smirk* Just shoot.

Emblem: *had nodded to him before taking a deep breath* I didn't know that transformation increase males dick's size.

Shay and Jaylen: *looks at her in confusion* That's it?

Emblem: *looks at them blankly* Eh? What do you mean "that's it"?

Ema: *tilts her head* Wait, you didn't know that some dudes do that?

Emblem: *looks at her* Huh?

Mari and Shae: *stared at her in disbelief* Seriously? It's kinda common senses, sis.

Emma: *shook her head* I thought it was something we know already honestly.

Emblem: *was trembling slightly while leaning back against her seat* D...Did I miss something?

As they look stared at the cat girl in amusement, Celeste had stood behind the wall with a bit of a blush and nosebleed after nearly walking in.

Celeste: *thoughts* I just wanted a snack.

Later on
Mina look at the cat girl with her arms.

Mina: *was a bit curious why Emblem called her* So what can I help you with?

Emblem: *scratches her hair a bit while her ears twitched nervously* Can you teach me how to make a clone?

Mina: *tilts her head* What brought this up?

Emblem: *had a look away with a hidden blush* I rather not say.

The ninja look at her for a bit and shook her head before deciding to teach her friend to make a clone.

Meanwhile
Rin twirled her scythe on to her shoulder and glance at Rumi panting heavy from training with Cam who smiled down at her and help the girl up to her feet.

Cam: *had giggled slightly* You need to work a bit on your stamina a bit, Rumi.

Rumi: *mumbles to herself* I know.

She flinched a bit when Aiden slapped her back as she had finished training with Dave and Lisa.

Rumi: *rubs her back a bit* That hurt you know.

Aiden: *smirks and wrapped an arm around the girl* You'll be fine.

Ember smiled down at watching her clan train from a tree.

Ember: *had a soft smile* It's nice to see them helping Rumi out.