Nakano and Mikoto's new outfit

Nakano and Mikoto walked beside Sora and glance at each other with a sweatdrop at seeing a bandage on her cheek along with sensing she was in a bad mood.

Nakano: *had glance at Mikoto again for a second before looking back at her friend* Sora, why do you that on your cheek?

Sora turn to them and notice their new outfit.

Mikoto: *had titled her head* Nothing had happen did it?

Sora: *had looked away from her* You can say that.

Her stomach growled slightly as they look at her.

Sora: *had put her hand on her stomach* I'll tell you if we stop for some food.

Three minutes later, the two goddess sweatdrop again at watching the emotionless girl eating her food aggressively and slightly brutal while finishing explain why she was in a bad mood.

Sora: *had her mouth full* And that's the story.

Mikoto: *sweatdropped even more at her emotionless look* Please don't talk with mouth full.

Nakano: *had let out a small sigh and look at her wallet* Look like I'm going on a few mission. *looks at Mikoto*

Mikoto: *had give her a small smile* I'll go with you.

They heard Sora mumbled through her food.

Nakano and Mikoto: *thoughts* She eats a lot when in a bad mood.

At the mansion
Wya sweatdropped at watching her sister eating angrily while Shion and Annie was a bit interested in this as Izuma had put down another tray down in front of her lazy friend.

Izuma: *glance at Wya* Do we even want to know?

Wya: *had let out a nervous giggle* I don't even know how to explain it.

Meanwhile, with Shi creation siblings
Jaylen and his siblings had landed on a planet and look around for a bit, seeing that it was uninhabitable along with that it was cold.

Emma: *had pulled her hair out of her way* Not that I'm judging or anything but who would live on this planet?

Shae: *had nodded* Indeed, no sense of life at all.

Emily: *had stretched her arm a bit* Wonder how they eat?

Mari: *her stomach growl slightly* Can we make this quick? I wanna be back before the 4th of July.

Emblem: *nods* She is right. Her and a certain shortstack's birthday is coming.

Ema: *rubs her hair* Oh shit, it is. Yeah, let's make this quick.

They follow the energy they were sensing and saw a female with pale skin, blond hair, teal eyes, an ahoge in the shape of a heart and was wearing a light blue sweater vest over a white t-shkrt, a dark green skirt with four-leaf clover designs on it, along with white wrist-length gloves, and pink heels.

Emblem: *had offer a small wave* Um hi.

She sweatdropped at not getting an response.

(This oc belong to infinitenazo)