Ryu's old outfit

Ryu would let out a small sigh at wearing his old ninja gear.

Ryu: I'm surprised it still fit. *had turn around bit* Though it's a little tight in the backside.

He look to see Himoto walking up to him and rise a brow at seeing him wearing his old outfit and tilted her head before Shay would walk in.

Shay: *had whistled before having a joking tone* Damn, you aren't a Hayabusa are you?

Ryu: *had chuckled slightly* Nope, not at all.

Both males would share a laugh while Himoto would stare at her childhood friends.

Himoto: *thoughts* His ass is standing out.

Meanwhile, at Shi's house
Erza was sitting down against the couch, playing the game with Lulu who was getting a bit furious as the women had decide to visit with Zenaku watching them.

Meanwhile, at Shi's houseErza was sitting down against the couch, playing the game with Lulu who was getting a bit furious as the women had decide to visit with Zenaku watching them

Lulu: *had a ticked off* Why the hell can't I beat you?!

The armor female would smirk slightly while Ino would look on the couch at Saik who was laying on her stomach after her spar with Shi.

Saik: *has anime tears* Everything hurts.

Ino: *sweatdrops* Well you did deciding to spar the grim reaper.

Zenaku would snickered at his friend misfortune while the grim reaper would huffed a bit at this.