Circe's defeat

Circe shot multiple blasts at Hanabi who dodge and shot an death beam that graze the epser's cheek.

Circe: *growls a bit in frustration* How annoying and frustrating this is.

Her hand glow blue and point it at Hanabi before her eyes widen at her arm being completely cut off by Saki.

Circe: *had held back a scream of pain while holding her wound* Shit...I thought I could regenerate in this form.

Saki: *smirks slightly at seeing her arm haven't regenerated before slicing off both esper's leg off and watch her off* Just as I figured.

Circe lifted her head up a bit and held her hand out and fired an massive blast at Saki who snickered to herself and dash through the blasts, her skin tearing off along with a bit of her clothes before slashing off the esper's other arm.

Saki: *panting a bit while dropping to one of her knee* Shit, that blast had more kick to it than I thought.

Her body begin to regenate as Circe cursed at the swordwomen before feeling back someone on her neck and know it was Hanabi who had a dark grin.

Hanabi: *tilts her head* Any last words?

Circe: *rolls her eyes and scoffs* Get it over with already.

The short girl nodded before sinking her hand deep into the esper's neck and ripped her head off and dropped it to the ground.

Saki: *had look up at her with a small smirk*  Should have ripped her spine with it.

Hanabi: *had a small pout while jumping down* I was hoping for that.

They stared at each other for a bit before hearing the ground exploded.

Hanabi: *had rolled her shoulder a bit* Guess Annie needs our help.

Saki: *had let out a small chuckle* I guess so.

Hanabi dashing off to assist her friend as the swordwomen was about to follow but sense something and glancing over at Circe's corpse for a bit and stared at it for a bit.

Meanwhile
Hilda and Nermuri landed a punch against each other's cheek before Hilda was sent back and crashed into a rock, unconscious.

Nermuri: *had chuckled to herself while feeling herself losing consciousness* This was a fun battle.

She soon lost consciousness.

With Annie
Annie slid back from blocking a strike from Casa and grunt in pain as a chain had pierce her side.

Casa: *had a bit of a frown across her lips and look over at Cassidy who was unconscious along with Tayuya and Mirko* To think Cassidy would be defeat.

She shook her head and tilt her head a bit, avoiding a bullet.

Hanabi: *had landed in front of Annie with a smirk* Mind if I take over for a bit?

Annie: *had started panting a bit with a small smile* Yeah, you can take over.

Hanabi smirk more as her and Casa stared had a stare off.

Casa: *thoughts* Wasn't this one fighting Circe? Unless...*her eyes widen in shock* No way.

Her frown grow as her aura wrapped around her along with Hanabi's.