Kanna encounter Hinata

Hinata was heading over to meet Hailey and Winter.

Hinata: *thoughts* I'm wonder what he meant by that.

She was bumped into someone and fell down before looking up.

Hinata: *had blush in embrassment* M-my bad! I-I wasn't look where I was going.

She was surprised to be lifted up and sat down on her along with being dusted up.

Kanna: *smiled down at her* It's fine. *rubs her head a bit* Apologies for knocking you down.

Hinata: *shake a her head* N-No, I-I wasn't watching where I was going.

Kanna would stared down at the girl for a bit before smiling a bit.

Hinata: *had look around for a bit before shyly waving to her* I-I got to go somewhere, g-goodbye.

The shy girl would walk pass her and had saw her two friends were waiting on her.

Hailey: *had give her a small smile* H-Hey Hinata.

Hinata: *had small smile* Hey girls.

Winter: *had tilted her head and pointed behind her* So w-who's that?

Hinata tilted her head in confusion and look behind her and jump back where Hailey had caught as it was Kanna.

Kanna: *had small nervous smile while chuckling a bit* Hey, you seem interesting to talk so I decided to follow you.

Winter: *had small welcoming smile* W-Well come and sit down.

Kanna would smiled softly at this and sat down as Hailey put Hinata down with the shy girl sitting beside her.

Britana: *had a small smile while having heard everything* Hm, she seem to find her group to hang out with.

The elf walked away as Kanna look at the three girls.

Kanna: *had grin lightly* So tell me about yourself.

Meanwhile
Shay and andriod 25 were panting slightly with the majin would suddenly straddle into the boy's lap.

Android 25: *smirks seductively* Now for some hardcore sex!

Shay: *had grabbed her hands and flipped them over* Indeed....*looks at the left with a small ticked off mark* EMILY!

He hear his older sister's grunt of disappointment and made sure she was gone.

Android 25: *smirks up at him, biting her lip slightly* She could watch, I don't mind at all.

Shay: *rolled his eyes playfully* And find more of myself on the web, no thank you.

Android 25: *nods, seeing his point* Fair point.

She would quickly pulled him into a hungry kiss with him kissing her back.

With Hexia
Hexia was looking at the sky before smirking slightly.

Hexia: *had glance behind herself* I was wonder when you find me Mei.

Mei would have her blade aim at the kaiju girl's neck with a serious look.

Mei: *in a cold tone* Hexia, I have heard what you have done and I must say that I  disapprove of it.

Hexia: *had turn fully around with a smirk* And? Beside, not like it was bad thing, dear rival of mine.

Mei: *narrow her eyes at this while moving her sword away, putting it back in her scabbard* Friend is the correct word, Hexia.

Hexia: *scoffs slightly* There you go using that word again.

Mei:  *had smirk at her* But I like using that word. For I see us as friends.

Hexia: *roll her eyes* I swear you are  my other half.

Mei would simply giggle at this but would look up at the sky.

Mei: *put her hand on her chest* I guess I'll leave you be.

Hexia: *had glance back at her for a bit* You do that.

The kaiju girl would felt that her rival had vanished and let out a small sigh before looking up at the sky.