Annie and Zya getting ready for their date

Izuma and Shion standing against the as Annie came out of bathroom while in a dress.

Annie: *had look over at her left at Zya* That's what your wearing?

Zya: *licks her lips a bit* Yep, I gonna be comfortable and once we sat down, I'm taking a nap

The three females would sweatdrop a bit this while Wya would walk in.

Wya: *look at Zya and Annie* Where are you two going?

Zya: *had let out a yawn* Out.

They look over to see Tayuya and Mirko walk in and look at them.

Tayuya: *tilts her head* Hm, you two are going to a date?

Annie: *fixing her hair a bit* A double date.

The two females would headed downstair as Izuma would have a soft smile with her eyes closed.

Izuma: *had put her hand on her cheek* You two have fun out there. *looks at Zya* And no napping.

Zya: *had shrugged* No promises.

The maid would let out a small sigh as they watched them head outside.

Wya: *look over at the other females* I want a date too!

Izuma: *had look at her and patted her head* I'm sure you'll get one.

Tayuya: *crossed her arms under her breast* I'm surprised that someone would go out with Zya.

Shion: *nods* Right.

They would look to see Mirko pushing Izuma into a wall with the maid glaring at her a bit as Mirko would have an innocent look and would be confused at why she was being glare at.

Tayuya: *had let out small sigh and mumble to herself* These two.

She would look to see Shion walk over to Annie's room and follow her.

Tayuya: *had peek in* What are you doing here?

Shion: *had look back at her with a smirk of amusement* Just look for anything interesting is all.

The fox women's smirk would be a bit mischievous as the tall superhuman would blinked a bit before smirking bit and walk in.

Tayuya: *had kneel down beside her* You are going to tease her aren't you?

Shion: *had look at her with an innocent look* No way.

They would start to look around as Mirko would mess with Izuma.