Saki meets Lula's mother

Saki was heading to meet Lula at her house before stopping at seeing a women stretching outside.

Lulu: *mumbles to herself* I'll make that Erza chick pay for my defeat.

Saki: *thoughts* Who this now?

She walked to the women who notice her and smirk slightly.

Lulu: *put her hand on her hip, looking up at her* You must be Saki?

Saki: *tilted her head a bit* You know me?

Lulu: *had giggled slightly* My daughter mention you a few times, especially your height.

The swordwomen would mumbled to herself at this with the mother giggling slightly.

Saki: *had look down at her* So is Lula here? By the way, what your name?

Lulu: Lulu. *had popped her neck* And my daughter should be out in right now.

The swordwomen turn to see the Shi elite walking out and notice her.

Lula: *had let out a yawn* Saki? What are you doing here?

Saki: *smirk lightly* Well, it's kinda boring so...

Lula: *had nodded slightly* Yeah, yeah, I know. We'll hang out. *pulls out her phone* I'll call Miue.

The swordwomen nodded at this while Lulu had a soft smile.

Lulu: *had start walking away* You two have fun. I'm heading off.

The Shi elite had sweatdrop slightly, knowing why her mother was heading off to.

Meanwhile
Jaylen and his siblings were in the livingroom before seeing a portal opening.

Shae: *had smirk a bit* It's Mina and them.

Ema: *had look at her* Shae, wanna go on a mission? I'm low on money.

Shae: *nods* Yeah, I'm kinda getting there myself.

Emma: *had turn to them* You two make it please. We have another girl's night out.

They look to see Mina and her group come out along with someone.

Momiji: *had look around a bit* So this is where you guys live.

The ninjas would nodded at this and look back to see their former master taking off her clothes as Ryu would look away.

Momiji: *had let out a satisfied sigh* Ah...that was much better.

She look over at Jaylen and them and smiled at them.

Momiji: *had given them a soft smile* Hello there. My name is Momiji, I hope you don't mind me staying here.

Emily: *was staring at her breast a bit with a bit of drool* Not at all. *had look up at her* Say do you mind if I g-

She was stopped Emma who had grabbed her by the mouth.

Emma: *had smiled at the former master* No, we don't mind. *to her younger sister in a bit of strict in her tone* You need to seat down.

The magic user would kick her perverted her sister away before glancing over at the ninja's breasts.

Emma: *had small of jealous look while covering her breasts and mumble to herself* Damn...I think she's up there with grandmother.

Shay would walk to his wife who greet him with a kiss to cheek.

Shay: *had wrapped an arm around her waist* So anything I should know?

Mika: *shook her head* Beside that Ryu is Hayabusa, no.

He would nodded to her before realizing what she say and turn towards the male ninja.

Ryu: *had stopped near the doorway, knowing he was being look at* Fuck, so close to escape.