Mari's new look

Mari looked at herself in the mirror after deciding to change herself as her sisters were behind her.

Mari: *looks back at her siblings* How do I look?

Emily: Ah, you look so sexy.

Emblem: *had her arms behind her back with a smile* You look adorable.

Shae: *had her arms crossed* You look mature.

Emma and Ema: *had a soft smile* Look like you got your dream body.

Meanwhile
In a forest, Salisa sat down in front of Erza who had called for her a bit and was a bit nervous and concern a bit at the serious her expression was.

Erza: *had crossed her arms* Do you wish to be your own person?

Salisa: *tilts her head in confusion* Hm? What do you mean? I am my own person.

The armor female would shake her arm s a bit and move to the fusion.

Erza: *had a let out a soft sigh* I think it's better if I show you what I am.

Her hand glow light gray as her hand went into the fusion's chest.

Salisa: *had flinched a bit in pain and put her hand on the armor female* This is starting to hurt, Erza.

Erza irgone her until an bright light can came out of the fusion that soon died out as Sam and Alisa had defused.

Sam: *rubbing her head a bit* What the hell was that for Erza?

Alisa had tapped her as she turn to her and saw her point behind her as she look back and was surprised to Salisa.

Sam: *in a shock tone* How? Isn't she gone?

Erza: *had went over and helped the former fusion up* Well, it's hard to explain but I had the ability to separate fusion from their hosts.

Alisa: *looks at her* Not that I mind but why?

Erza: *had a soft small smile* Well, your fusion seem like she didn't want to defuse anytime soon whenever I had saw her so I decide that she'll be her own person today. *had look at both females* Though, there a cost to this. You two won't be able to fuse ever again with each other.

Both females were surprised but Sam would shrugged it off.

Sam: *had a small smirk* Oh well, I never really like fusion anyway. Just want to test it out.

Erza had nodded to her with a small smile before the three female turn to Salisa.