Emily's worst nightmare

After messing with Yami, Emily in the livingroom, sleeping on the couch before soon sweating and thrashing on the couch.

Her dream:

She would soon be woke up by her Kendall and would look around and let out a sigh of relief

Kendall: *sweatdrops slightly while putting her hand on her hip* I don't know if Frostwing like be choke but could do that in your room or somewhere please. I'm not having an "Sora accident" again. *thoughts* Alisa nearly fainted pulling that couch her stomach.

Emily would blinked rapidly at what her auntie said before looking down at seeing her husband was tapping her hand while turning dark blue.

Emily: *would let him go before putting him between her cleavage* Oh my dear husband, I just had the worst dream of my life!

Frostwing faint as he didn't have enough to breath when he was let go.

Meanwhile
Ema would look back at Happi with confusion while wearing a bikini.

MeanwhileEma would look back at Happi with confusion while wearing a bikini

Ema: And why do I need to wear this?

Happi: *had walk over to her while closing her book* I need some source material for my book.

She would stared at the purple hair girl with a smirk before smacking her butt.

Happi: *had watch her butt bounce* Damn, Ema..you have a very smackable and huge ass and I couldn't help myself.

Ema: *would have a huge blush at this and covered her butt* I'm self conscious of my ass dammit!