Jade and Rudy's birthday

Rudy had woke up and sat up with a yawn and stretch her body a bit.

Rudy: *had stopped her breast from bouncing* Ah, it's me and my sister's birthday today.

She got out her bed and went downstairs, noticing it was afternoon and went into the kitchen where she saw her sister's husband cooking her sister's favorite meal.

Yoru: *had turn back to see her and give her a soft smile* Ah, Rudy, happy birthday.

Rudy would smiled at him and thanked him while taking a seat where she sense her nieces and nephews were coming down.

Jaylen: *had peek in a bit and saw his auntie* Happy birthday, auntie.

She smiled once again before hearing the rest of them tell her birthday.

Ruby: *thoughts while putting her hand behind her back* Kendall's birthday is tomorrow.

She would let out a small sigh to herself as her oldest sister had came in.

Yoru: *had turn to see his wife and smiled at her* Well, happy birthday, Jade.

His wife would grinned slightly at him and tackled him into the ground.

Jade: *had straddled herself in his lap* I can't wait for later.

The creation swordman would chuckled slightly and stood with Jade locking her leg around him.

Yoru: *had sighed at this and went over to the stove* I'm cooking you know.

She smirked up at him as he let out another sigh, knowing she wasn't going to let go while Rudy watched with a bit of jealousy.

Rudy: *had scoffed a bit while in her thoughts* What am I missing for a man to notice me? Is my breasts too big?

She continued to think to herself while putting her head down on the table.

Meanwhile, at the flower universe
Saik was lying down watch tv on the floor and turn to see the door being open by Ino.

Ino: *had give a wave to her* Hello Saik. How are you?

Saik: *had smiled and sat up with her leg crossed* Great, actually. You won't believe what has happened.

Ino tilted her head a bit at this while making her way over and sat down next to her.

Ino: Do tell.