Hinata meet Hailey and Winter

Hinata would be following behind Mikoshin before bumping into the angel.

Hinata: *had small blush of embarrassment* Sorry.

Mikoshin: *had look back at her and patted her head* It's fine, Hinata. *had softly smiled at the girl* Hey, there reason I told you to follow me was you could meet two females.

The shy girl would feel more shy at this while sensing two eneries in front of her and her sister figure before peeking a bit.

Mikoshin: *had held her hand out* Hinata, meet Hailey Seikatsu and Winter fate.

The angel would sweatdrop at feeling the girl hide back behind before smirking and teleport away, leaving her on her own as the three females stood in silence.

Hailey: *had a shy smile* H-Hello.

Winter: *trembling a bit while holding on Hailey* P-P-Please to meet you.

Taoreta, Tenshi, and Mikoshin would watch by peeking over a corner.

Tenshi: *had a small ticked off mark* Oh for fuck sake.

She point at finger at Hinata, sending a small kiai that made the girl fall forward with the other two shy girl checking on her with the older angel wincing at this.

Taoreta: *growls a bit at this and hit her daughter on the head* Tenshi!

Tenshi: *holding her head* It's not my fault. I haven't been training since I give birth.

Mikoshin would keep watching and smiled at seeing that Hailey and Winter helping the girl before soon they started talking.

Meanwhile
Tayuya had her foot on Zya's back while holding Annie by her shirt.

Tayuya: *tilted her head in a bit of confusion* You two are off your game. You feel a bit weaker. Usually, you two can keep up with me.

She look over seeing Hanabi holding Shion as well.

Hanabi: *had dropped the fox girl and look down at her* You didn't hold back now did you? *put her foot on Shion's head* I hope you didn't but then again I have doing a bit of training with someone.

Shion would glance a bit, noticing a blush on the girl's cheek.

Shion: *had a teasing smirk* Oh?

Hanabi: *had notice her smirk and put pressure on her head, forming a crater beneath* The hell is with that smugness?!

Tayuya would look over to see Wya and Karin panting heavily and know that both of them had a draw.

Wya: *was laying on the ground* You're pretty good.

Karin: *had tiredly look over to her and give her a tired smile* You too. Hope we spar again.

Both would do a weak fist bump as Tayuya would smiled softly at this.

Tayuya: *thoughts* Such sportsmanship.

She would look over at Mirko and Izuma with a bit of concern, knowing those two as Mirko would have her foot on the maid.

Mirko: *smirking at her* What happen to you, Izuma? You couldn't keep up with me. Don't tell you have gotten weaker?

Izuma would punch the ground in respone at this before Mirko put stomped on her, putting two massive craters around them.

Mirko: *saw her hand drop* That's it.

She would remove her foot as the maid would glare at her slightly.

Mirko: *had smirked down at her* You shouldn't glare at me so hard.

She would hold her hand out that maid took before the blond pulled the maid into her lips as the maid would be surprised by this.

Tayuya: *would rise a brow at this* Well damn.