Eyes for only you

It was mid evening in the 118 firehouse and Hen and Buck were sitting on the couch playing video games together.
"Buck! You can do better than that. Come on-" Hen exclaimed.

"Hey, you know what- I'm not trying at all. I'm sure if I was, I'd be beating your ass right now." Buck responded.

"Sure, sure. Of course you would."

"Fine, you know what, I've gotta get ready anyway." Buck said, setting down his controller.

"Ready for what, a date with your bed and your tv?"

"Ok, haha- very funny. Actually, no, I-I have a date tonight. And, not with my bed...This time-"

"Oh? Who's the lucky lady?"

Buck laughed to himself and looked at Hen asking, "Who said anything about a lady?" Then he smirked playfully and walked away.

Eddie walked into the room as Buck walked out.  "What's that about?" He asked, sitting down next to Hen.

"Well, Buck has himself a date."

"Oh, Looking for a girl again is he?"

"Actually, he said it wasn't a girl."

"Wait- really-?"

"Hey hey, don't ask me. Ask him."

"You know what, touchè. Hey, buck!"

Buck sighed and walked over to the two of them, "what? I really gotta go."

"Well Buck, you look nice."

"It is a date, Eddie"

"Fair. Although, I never knew you played for the other team, Buck."

"Well, I play for both, actually."

"Oh, you do huh?"

"Yea," Buck said, adjusting his tie, "I do. Now, I'll be back by the beginning of tomorrow's shift." And with that he walked out. Eddie couldn't help but wonder if he truly was interested in men, and if so, was he possibly into him?

"Well, that's something, isn't it?" Hen asked, trying to start a conversation.
Eddie shook his thoughts aside and answered with, "Yea. It is. Never would have thought he was into guys."

Hen laughed at that, "Oh come on- you couldn't tell?"

"You could?"

"Oh Eddie, It's so obvious."

"Its not-"

Chimney chimed in with, "No, it definitely is. Have you seen the way he looks at-"

"CHIMNEY!" Hen cut him off.

Chim looked at her, "what-"

"Right or not, don't say it!"

"Fine, fine." Chim said as he leaned in to whisper to hen, "but it is pretty obvious when Eddie looks at Buck too." Hen laughed at him and playfully pushed him aside, shaking her head. Eddie looked at the two of them.

"Hey, hey, what's that all about-"

"Nothing." Hen and chimney said in sync.

"Fine then. I'm clocking out for the night. I'll be back in the morning." And then he walked away. Chimney laughed to himself and looked at Hen, "Well, he's got a lot to think about since his boy crush is into boys." Eddie glanced back at Chimney,"I heard that!"

"But you didn't deny it." Eddie glanced at the ground and sighed before he walked out.

"So, Hen they're definitely going to be something more than friends right"