Confession

(Author Note: This chapter is kinda short. Sorry about that.)

    Buck parked the truck and got out. He walked around to the other side and opened Eddie's door for him. "Thanks." Eddie said as he got out of the truck, "But uhm, are we really dressed appropriately for a place this nice?" Buck just laughed, "Maybe not. But you look good in amything."

Eddie laughed and followed behind Buck who was walking inside, holding the door for Eddie. Eddie nodded at him gratefully and walked in.

Buck walked up to the waiter and asked for a table for two and the waiter took them to a table against a window. The window was a glossy blue color. And it tainted the outdoors beautifully. "So, why'd you bring me here Buck?"

Buck looked up at Eddie. "I wanted to talk to you. And I think it's something I need to tell you." Eddie looked at Buck with a questioning expression.

"So, I'm not too sure how to put this, because I've never done this before. But, I think, that I've fallen in love with you. And I-I know that you just got out of a serious relationship and I'll understand if you need time. But I just, if something happened to you before I told you, I don't know what I'd do with myself, Eddie. Because you already mean a lot to me as my best friend but, I don't want to be your friend anymore. I want to be so much more than that because, when I look at you I see this-this strong man with these beautiful chestnut eyes and brown glossy hair, and I want to live with you forever. I want you to be my person."

Eddie wasn't sure what to say but he smiled. "Buck I- I've felt the same way for a long time. Since before Ana, even. You mean just as much to me. And I'd love to spend my life with you. And, besides that, Christopher really likes you too. And he could use another parent."

Buck cleared his throat, "Ok, so, what do you think then? About us getting together?"

"Yea, yea I'd love that. Really, I would."

"Me too."

The two men ate dinner talking giddily and then got up to leave. They got to the door when Buck noticed it was raining. "Damn it. I parked in the back too. Sorry, I had no idea it was supposed to rain." Eddie smiled at Buck and grabbed his hand, beggining to run towards the truck, which of course gave Buck two choices, one to refuse to take Eddie's hand or two, to run with him. And who was he to refuse Eddie's hand.

So, he ran with Eddie. Despite the cold rain falling on his shoulders, Buck felt warm. He was glad to be her with Eddie and he liked seeing him happy. He couldn't help but to smile.

Eddie caught him smiling and pulled him close, moving his hands to his hips. "What're you smiling at Mr.?" Buck didn't respond, instead wrapped his arms around Eddie's neck and leaned in to kiss him.

Eddie hadn't expected it, but he kiss him back. He could tell by the way it felt that he meant it. And he loved that. He loved that he could tell that Buck truly loved him. And he loved Buck. Everything about him made him happy.

Buck pulled away from the kiss, "You, Eddie. I was smiling at you. Because you make me happy." And he layed his head on Eddie's shoulder. "Can we get in the truck now? It's cold."

Eddie laughed and opened the door for Buck. "Yea. Lets go home."

(Authors Note: They make me so happy. Look at the two of them. Kissing in the rain.)