Blame It On The Beer

The two played pool for a few minutes until Eddie gave up. "Fine, you win. You're better than me." Buck smirked. "I know I am. But you're pretty good at it yourself." Eddie chuckled to himself. "Am I?" He asked as he walked over towards the blonde man.

Buck smirked at him and took a few steps closer to him. "Yea. You are." And with that he was face to face with Eddie, who smirked at him again. "What are you doing, Buck?"

Buck looked him in the eyes and then wrapped his arms around his neck. "Now, tell me if you want me to get off of you. Since you have a girl and whatnot." He whispered in his ear. But, instead of pushing him off of him, Eddie sat his hands on Buck's hips. Buck smirked and leaned in, pressing his lips against Eddie's and kissing him rapidly.

It caught Eddie offguard but he kissed back, just as enthusiatically as he was. He knew he shouldn't be, but it felt good. Having Buck this close, feeling him like this. He may never get a chance like this again, so he took advantage of the time he did have.

He slid his hands under his shirt feeling the warmth of his bare skin. His lips were soft and he tasted like strawberries. Eddie couldn't get enough of him, everything about him made him want more.

Eddie turned him around laying him against the pool table. He moved back, breaking the kiss to look him in the eyes.

Buck looked flustered but his expression said he was craving more.

Eddie blushed slightly and leaned in pressing their lips together. He moved his hips in, grinding against Buck who, in response, moaned slightly into Eddie's mouth.

Eddie chuckled and slid his tongue into the other mans mouth. He slid his hands down the back of his pants, once again feeling the warmth of his bare skin. He could feel himself getting more and more excited.

He pulled back again, breaking the kiss. "Buck." He panted. "Buck we gotta get out of here." He leaned in and whispered, "We can do more in my truck."

Buck flustered even more and propped his arms against the table, propping himself up. Eddie moved off of him and began to walk towards the truck, holding the door for Buck and then walking out behind him.

The two climbed into the back of the truck eagerly and within seconds they had the doors closed and Eddie had Buck layed down in the seats.

He was ontop of him kissing him again almost instantly. He kissed him until it was hard to breath and then he didn't stop.

He started grinding against Buck and then slid his hand down his pants. Buck gasped slightly and looked at him. Eddie simply smirked in response and pulled Buck's shirt off his body.

Then as he began to stroke Buck's now buldging dick, Buck bit his bottom lip and sighed erotically. Eddie undid his pants while he leaned in and started biting on Buck's chest.

Buck moved his hands to the other mans head, running his fingers through his hair.

Eddie chuckled and started to suck on his chest, leaving hickeys all over. Eddie then began taking his pants off, he undoing his belt and sliding them off. Then he slid his boxers down to his knees and smirked at Buck.

Buck flustered and hid his face behind the inner nape of his arm.

Eddie pulled him closer and thrusted himself in.

Buck moaned and moved his arms to around Eddie's neck.

No matter what he did, he still wanted more. It was like he couldn't get enough. He just wanted to him and to taste him and touch him. He wanted to do so many things to him.

He smirked at Buck once again and began to thrust, slowly at first but he got faster increasingly. He found it exciting to watch Buck's face change and to listen to him try to choke back moans that he let out anyway. He leaned in and once again kissed Buck. But this time he kissed desperately. He needed to feel his lips against his.

Buck struggled to kiss him back. He tried to keep up and match his pace, but feeling him inside him made it hard to focus on anything else. He felt himself slide his arms down Eddie's back and he wanted to pull him closer. He wanted to feel the warmth of his chest. He just wanted him.

Eddie got began to thrust harder and faster, which caused Buck to break the kiss. Eddie chuckled at that and moved his head to the side, beggining to kiss the tender nape of Buck's neck.

Buck felt a moan escape from his mouth as Eddie started to suck and bite on his neck. His mouth was betraying him, but he didn't care. It felt so good that nothing else mattered.

Eddie could feel buck scratching up his back, but he didn't care. He just wanted more. It felt so good. And he knew it felt good for both of them based off the blondes actions.

Eddie thrusted faster and Buck scratched at his back as loud moans slipped out of mouth. Eddie was caught in the moment and it felt so nice that he couldn't help but let out pleasured grunts.

Buck could feel himself getting close and he started to squirm. He started cursing under his breath because, god, it felt good. He would have never thought he was this good.

Eddie watched Buck squirm beneath him and he smirked. He got faster in response, though it began to get a little overwhelming for him which caused the gruntimg to get louder.  "Goddamn it Buck. This feels really good."

Buck tried to speak but couldn't get out the words. Instead he just nodded and moaned erotically once again.

Eddie chuckled and leaned in to kiss him once again. He felt Buck grip his back one more time as he got off all over Eddie's chest and stomach. Eddie didn't mind. He thrusted one final time as he came inside the other man. Then he pulled out and pulled back smirking at Buck and panting.

Buck just let out a sigh of relief and laif there for a moment before asking for a drink which Eddie quickly handed him. Buck gulped down the water hurriedly and then slid his pants back on. And looked around for his shirt.

Eddie helpes look for his shirt as well but, considering his truck's floorboard was a wreck neither of them could find it. "Here." Eddie said pulling out a hoodie from his work bag. "Just wear that."

Buck lookes at him. "But thats yours." He said. Even though he wanted nothing more than to take the hoodie.

Eddie laughed and gently slid it over his head. "Don't worry about it. I've got more."

Buck blushed and put his arms into the hoodie. It was soft and it smelled of expensive cologne.

Eddie slid his own shirt back on and opened the door, getting out and holding the door for Buck. "Do you need a ride home?"

Buck got out of the truck and stretched. "Yea, but I don't wanna just leave after that."

Eddie thought for a moment. "Alright. I'll stay at your place."

Buck blushed slightly, flustered at the thought of sharing a bed with him. "Oh. Ok. Thats-thats cool too."

The two hopped into the front seat of the truck and set of to Buck's apartment. They were they a short time later.

Buck led the way up the stairs to his bedroom. Eddie followed close behind him. Once they reached the room Buck laid down and slid under the blankets. Eddie took his shirt off and laid down behind him, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. Eddie smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

The two then drifted off to sleep.