Chapter Five

Chapter Five - Introducing the Ginger

Song of the chapter- Congratulations feat. Matty Mullins

Kellin's P.O.V.

We were going to school a town over, everyone was. Vic and I hung out everyday, we still had the same classes, and we did the same things. He would take notes, I would draw, then copy his notes at home.

Andy and his insane possy stayed away, there weren't any bullies here. And there were a lot of band people. There were at least four different bands, and a handful of solo artists. Here we go:

Austin Carlile
Alan Ashby
Oli Sykes
Matty Mullins
Ben Bruce
Lee Malia
Jordan Fish
Matt Nicholls
Matt Kean
Jack Barakat
Alex Gaskarth

The are all musical on one way or another. They're also gay. All of them. Here we go again:

Austin and Alan
Oli and Ben
Lee and Matt(K)
Jordan and Matt(N)
Jack and Alex

Matty was single, but I'm pretty sure he's gay from the way he was checking out Mr. Way. Shudders.

Anyway, Mike and Tay have started dating, surprise, Jaime and Tony are single, and Vic and I are friends. Just friends.

I guess it's nice that people are so accepting of the gays here, but it's a little late, seeing as I don't have a boyfriend. Anyways, our teacrs here are cool, some from our old school, some from here. Mr. Way and Mr. Iero are still working, so is Mr. Armstrong and Ms. Snowdon. All the other teachers are on paid leave until we get our old school rebuilt.

Now that I have a list of everything I find important here, it's time for the part of the day I hate. Lunch.

Vic makes me so with him, although it's not necessarily against my will, so I have to actually eat. Which brings me back to an old, old and dangerous game.

Purging.

Vic's P.O.V.

I don't know why our old school couldn't be so supportive of gays, but its nice seeing open homosexual couples not getting picked on here. Very day, Kellin seems more nervous during lunch. I can't exactly figure out why, but he's always okay after. Maybe it's because I saved his life, I don't know, but I'm more protective over him. I don't let Andy and his friends anywhere near me and mine.

All Kellin does is draw during class, so I let him copy notes after school. He's shown me some of his drawings, and they're amazing. He drew Mr. Way and Mr. Iero, Mike, Tony, Jaime, Tay, Alex and Jack together. Speaking of Jalex, they are my two favourites from this school.

They never get on my nerves, they're nice to my friends and I, and they're amazing musicians. It kind of annoys me that they won't start a band, they'd have a great thing going.

The bell rings, signaling the end of the day, now we get to ride the buses as far as they'll take us, and walk. In California, towns are pretty close together, but still, walking from the edge of one to the other side of another is tiring. We get to our old bus stop and laugh. Won't be here until next year at least.

We continue to my house, grabbing coke and chips, before heading downstairs. I grab my guitar and mic before joining them in the basement.

We tune and Kellin sits down with his notebook, drawing, I guess, and listening. As much as I love his singing voice, he loves our band more. We started doing some screamo, and he said its awesome. That's another reason why we practice in the basement. It's soundproof.