Say hello to little miss crazy.

Dear diary!

Diary darling, Sorry for not getting in touch with you lately , actually there was nothing worth writing, okay so let me come to the point directly.
I have told you how me and Aarav instantly clicked when I met him.
One month back we spoke about Aarav,you remember right? so I wanted to confess that I am done with Aarav now,he is just not the one for me ,and there is no point wasting my precious 'jawani' trying to see the goodness in him,and I don't believe in trying to see the goodness, if there is anything positive it would just be visible, we just do not need to try to see it.

Anyways, Aarav is a closed chapter now and the day after tomorrow I am going to meet Raunak, it's not that I want to date him but there is no harm in knowing someone who has such amazing taste in music, so.

Before she could complete her journal, a loud ring of her mobile broke her flow,with a frown, she picked up the phone.

"Kya hai be Sammy, what do you want, Abhi main diary likh rahi na" she blasted as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Toh mujhe pata tha kya ke tu dairy likh rahi thi...and what's is wrong with you, uncle ka phone kyun nahin uthai?" Her friend too said in a loud voice.

"Kyun ke baat nahin karni thi un se, simple..." she replied.

"Shehnaaz, he is worried, tujhe remind karne bole hai ke Sunday party main aana jaruri hai, I hope you remember your father is throwing a party on Sunday" he reminded.

"Of course I do,mere naye bhai ka welcome party hai.... bichara bacha!" she said casually.

"Shehnaaz... chata bhai bolte hain,naya bhai nahin." he rectified.

"Yeah,naya chota bhai." she replied.

"Aarav told me that you have blocked him on all your social media accounts and not even picking up his call.. kyun be? " Her friend inquired.

"Aarav and me.... hmmm..... Sammy, we are not meant to be together... samjhai usko nahin samjha toh block karna pada,khusi khusi thodi ki." she replied, rolling her eyes even though no one was there.

"Acha.... 30 din main tune yeah decide kar liya, why do you get into relationships jab tujhe nibhana hi nahin hota hai toh" her friend asked in frustration.

"Pehle thik laga tha...but..." she searched for appropriate words to explain.

"Ab kya hua?" Her friend asked.

"See,when two people start going around, they actually fall for the most perfect aspects of each other's personalities. At least at the initial phase that's how it works,you meet someone, you like few things about them and yoh start getting along but the question here is are we ready to accept their flows?Can we just look at the partner's qualities which irks us and honestly say that- yeah I am okay with it or I am ready to accept it.... in our case, I am not ready to accept his flows, " she said straight.

"Shehnaaz, are you flawless, we are human beings, and no one is perfect," her friend tried to explain.

"Of course, I am not, and trust me, I would be OK if someday someone would dump me because he would find me overbearing or irritating... I will understand and walk away, " she said.

"Shehnaaz... you should focus on someone's positive aspects, " her friend argued.

"See we fall for the good qualities in a person right?so let's assume that the persons good quality would always be there,let me give you an example, Lets assume that someone fell for my looks ,which is very shallow I know, yet let just assume. After the initial phase of attraction my goodlooks will be taken for granted or in few cases one might appreciate it but still it would be taken for granted,and the other not so amazing things about me would get highlighted" she was explaining but she realized that she needed to simplify it to make her friend understand.so she took a pause.