chapter 2

It's cold, dark and it smells like dried blood. You're now inside of a basement, locked up. Mikey is really more messed up than you are. He suddenly locked you up here because he has somewhere to go. And it's been three days! Is he crazy or what?! Yes, you told him that locking you up would be fine but that's because you are with him.

The door of your 'cell' opened so you stood up with the thought that it might be Mikey but you got disappointed when an unknown scarred man came in. He has scars on both corners on his mouth and it's diamond shape that made him look hot but still not Mikey so you just looked at him.

He looked at you with his bored eyes. "Are you boss' bitch? It's a surprise that he took one. You sure, you didn't trick him?" He suspiciously asked so his words got you frowning. How old does he see Mikey, four?

You rolled your eyes on him. "I don't have any time to explain to you the details? Who the fuck are you to ask? Don't talk to me if you're not Mikey." You rudely said.

He pointed his gun on your mouth, pressing it on your lips thinking that it would faze you yet you just stared at him coldly, "Your mouth is rude, shall I teach you a lesson? I am Sanzu Haruchiyo, I have every right to know your intentions."

You irked and smirked at him, "Mikey's dog then?" Only Mikey's gun can be pointed to you so how dare this rude jerk point his gun at you? And because your obsession knows no bounds, you skillfully snatched his gun and you head locked him and pointed his gun on his temples not giving him enough time to retaliate your remarks.

"Well listen, Mr. Sanzu Haruchiyo. First of all, don't fucking point your gun on me. It's very rude, don't you think?. I don't care whoever you are. You're nothing if you're not Mikey so give him to me now or I'll blow your head off." You threatened. The gun's muzzle dipping on his temples and he knows that you're not bluffing.

Sanzu squirmed only to be choked by you. "This bitch! Let go-"

"That's enough." A familiar voice echoed throughout the room so your mood immediately lightened up.

You immediately let go of Sanzu and his gun then turned your attention to a certain someone standing by the door. You forgot that he neglected you for three days and you ran to him and your angry face turned into a smiling face. "Mikey!"

You felt him stiffened when you hugged him. His reaction got you smiling even more. "You're so mean, why did you leave me here for three days?" You pouted. Mikey looked at you but he immediately averted his gaze too.

"You are suspicious, twisted and weird." He said seriously and his response got you frowning. Well you can't really deny it. "You should have observed me closely, not neglecting me in a cold room with a smell of blood." You retorted.

"I can't do that." He responded.

You will retort again but someone tsked on the back, clicking his tongue on you. "I am still here boss. That bitch just threatened me, we should hang her upside down while torturing her." Sanzu rudely said and his glare was fixated on you.

"Nah. She'll stay with me. I'll punish her myself." Mikey said, making you smile and you smugly smiled at Sanzu before you sticked your tongue out to him.

"But boss-"

He got cut off when Mikey pointed a gun in his direction. "Don't make me repeat myself." He said leaving Sanzu dumbfounded before dragging you into somewhere unknown. Who knows where he would take you? He knocked you off when he brought you to your cell so you don't know the way.

The both of you entered a slightly messy room with various weapons in it. There is also a messy bed in the corner. This must be his room. You thought as you examined the whole room.