chapter 15

Mikey woke up with someone hovering on top of him and when he opened his eyes he saw you on top of him, naked and rubbing yourself against him.

You leaned close to his face and smiled. "Good morning Mikey, did you have a good sleep hmm?" You said before sliding his shaft inside you. "Ah..." You moaned softly as you felt him inside you.

"Shit." You heard him hissed and he naturally held your waist and Mikey's eyes landed on your pair of orbs. You felt relieved when you saw him look less tired.

"Morning too, y/n. I had a good sleep." He paused. Mikey's hand caressed your waist up to your back and traced his carved name on your back. You flinched and sensually bit your lower lip as you felt his touches while your eyes still locked with each other. You saw his eyes glow with desire.

"Especially I had the best morning." He continued before reversing your position while he's still inside you. He flipped you over, your back facing him as he leaned on you from behind and held the both of your hand that is pinned on the bed, casually intertwining your fingers.

You just smiled, Ahh... Mikey's favorite position. It's the best because he always hits it where I like it.

You felt him thrust himself inside you hitting your g-spot. "O-Ooh! That felt really nice Mikey..." You moaned as you arch your back and your hand gripping on the sheets and his fingers.

Mikey's lips landed on your nape, one of your sensitive spots that made your body shiver. "W-Wait Mikey, don't kiss me there—ughh!" You moaned loudly as he licked your nape while thrusting his shaft really fast that drives you mad.

"Shake your ass for me, my lil slut." You heard him whisper while his lips were pressed against your nape, your skin being in contact with his hot breath and the way he called you li'l slut really turned you on. You like being called his lil slut because it suits you really well.

"Uhm!" You moaned while biting your lower lip and heed his command. You shake your ass along his thrusts and because of it you heard Mikey groan with a lower voice than usual because he just woke up.

His fast, rough thrusts were driving you crazy so early in the morning. "Y-Yes! Ah! There baby!" You moaned as you shake and grind yourself more against him. Feeling his cock reach so deep. You can feel yourself near but you just moaned enjoying a sweet rough sex with him.

"Y/n..." He murmured as his thrusts were getting sloppier, continuously hitting a good spot.

"M-Mikey... Mikey! Ugh fuck!" You chanted his name as you felt yourself climaxing and because you tightened yourself against him he was unable to hold back and shot his load inside you as he bit your nape and his hold on your hands became tighter.

You collapsed on the bed and caught your breath. Mikey carefully made you face him and you smiled seeing his face. He doesn't even look tired. What a monster.

"Good morning again." You greeted him again and you saw his lips form a little smile.

"Hmm." He hummed at you and caressed your hair. You chuckled at Mikey. "We look like a newlywed couple having their honeymoon." You remarked.

"Stop speaking nonsense, y/n." He said and you were about to get hurt but your eyes caught his ears turning red. You forced yourself not to smile and faced him with a sad expression.

"S-Sorry for overstepping my bounds." You murmured.

"But I'll always keep you by my side." He said. You just smiled at his response, what a tsundere.

"Yes, yes." You chuckled, "You must be hungry already. Let's go down and eat?" He nodded as he went through his closet and wore clothes.

You were about to stand up when the two of you suddenly flinched as the both of you heard an explosion.

You immediately stood up and alerted as you walked near Mikey. "What was that?" You asked him and you saw his face darkened.

"Must be some bastards who wanna be wiped out. I'll go out. You stay here." He said and you held his wrists. "You're leaving me here?" You asked and he caressed your hair.

"Of course. Lock the door, I won't let anyone reach here." He replied.

"But—"

"It's dangerous. Don't make me repeat myself." He glared at you.

You were about to retaliate again but someone opened the door, it was Sanzu. He was sweating, It's so obvious that he ran.

He looked relieved when he saw Mikey inside the room. You immediately reached for something to wear inside Mikey's closet to cover yourself up.

"Boss, it was the remaining members of your bitch's family." He said as he glared at you. He's still so wary of you. Well, you're used to it anyway.

You looked at him unfazed and you held Mikey's hand. "Be careful. I know how dangerous they are. Please be careful." You said and gave Mikey your sweetest smile.

"I will." He replied and started to walk out of the room with Sanzu. You fidgeted as you wanna tell him something.

"Uhmm... Manjiro!" You called his name and he looked at you.

"I love you, goodbye." You said and waved your hand. He just nodded and left the room.

You sat on the bed and sighed. That motherfucking Hanma. I said wait for me not to make a ruckus like this.

Because of this it was now time for you to leave. Time to leave Mikey.

You stood up and wore a proper dress. You wore a bloody red short dress that hugged your every curve. It is backless and slightly loose on the front as a design. You tried stretching it and smiled when it's so durable and comfy. Koko has a great taste. You smiled.

You paired your outfit with high heeled red shoes. You tied your hair in a bun and applied red lipstick on your lips. You smiled at your reflection. Time to face some motherfuckers.

You're getting one of Mikey's guns and a pocket knife when someone suddenly opens the door making you realize that you forgot to lock it. You hid on the side of the bed and peeked to know who entered.

"Hey my lady master. I thought you're here?" Hanma shouted and scratched the back of his head. "Maybe it's the other—"

Before he continued his stupidity, you stood up and threw a knife at him. "You piece of shit. Who ordered you to retrieve me now?" You exclaimed angrily.

The knife you threw scratched his cheek and it struck at the door. You heard him laugh nervously. "The earlier the better, y/n.'' he just said that made your blood boil even more.

"Whatever. Just keep moving. Faster." You ordered him and he saluted.

You pulled the knife on the door before going out. The both of you ran to reach outside. You glanced at the mirror on the hallway and saw Mikey mercilessly kicking asses outside.

Even though they are one of your men you never really felt sympathy so you just admired Mikey's greatness. Yep, that's how crazy you are. It's indescribable and really hard to comprehend.

Unconsciously, you stopped and watched Mikey.

"Y/n!" Hanma suddenly exclaimed, alerting you and you lifted your legs to kick the man who's approaching you with a knife. Your kick landed on his temples knocking him out.

You ruthlessly stepped into his forehead using the pointed part of your heels, hardly making it stab his forehead. You continuously stepped on him while frowning. "This motherfucking bastard interrupting my time admiring Mikey." You crazily murmured.

Hanma whistled while watching you. "How ruthless, I guess you'll never change." He remarked.

You just glanced at him and shrugged. "Get moving, we're already near." You just frowned at him.

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted again and walked towards the exit. When you two were about to reach outside, someone appeared on the corner.

"Hi, y/n-chan. Where do you think you're going?"