chapter 10

You found yourself in front of the human sized mirror. Mikey was standing behind you, his chin is on your shoulder and he glanced at you in the mirror. His eyes stared at you intently. His gaze must be cold but it also holds anticipation while he stares deep into your eyes.

He softly kissed your neck and you tilted it while closing your eyes feeling Mikey's kisses softly planting on your neck. "M-Mikey.." Your lips parted as you softly moan his name.

You felt him expertly unzip your dress. His hands were teasingly trailing soft touches on your waist while his fingertips were brushing against your sensitive back.

"Open your eyes, y/n" he whispered like a sweet devil tempting you.

You obeyed, you opened your eyes and you stared at yourself. Your lips were parted, your eyes glowing with desire and Mikey's looking at you with lust. The desire he holds for you is temptation, you love how he looks at you with lust.

You shivered as you felt yourself get really wet. Mikey's eyes were saying that he wants you.

"Look at how beautiful you are, my li'l slut." He whispered before sliding the strap of your unzip dress from your sexy shoulders and he let it slide on your body and it fell on the cold floor.

Your body was exposed, leaving you with only your panties. You felt Mikey's hands on your wounded back. He's caressing the side of your wounds and you flinched and closed your eyes feeling the pain accompanied with his soft touches.

"Did I do a good job a while ago?" He whispered and licked your ear. A moan escaped your lips because of how sensual he did it.

His hands pressed on your back. "A-Ah!" You grimaced from the pain and you tilted your head.

Mikey's other hand gripped on your chin from behind and forced you to look at yourself in the mirror. "Answer me. Did I do a good job?" He asked again with desire also glowing in his eyes.

You stared back with equal tension and you bit your lower lip before answering. "Y-Yes Mikey... You did a good job." You said.

He smiled a little and his grip on your chin loosened as his hand travelled on your shoulder. "Then won't you reward me?" He asked that made you shock but you still answered.

"Sure. Anything for you, Mikey." You seriously said.

His hand on your back grabbed your breast. You saw how he massage and play with it. His fingers played with your nipples, your lips parted and your breathing were ragged as you softly moan from his touch.

Seeing yourself in front of the mirror turned you on even more that made you wetter than you are, soaking your panties. "M-Mikey... I want you to fuck me please." You whispered.

He suddenly bit your neck, leaving a mark. "Sure. But as my reward we'll do it here in front of the mirror. Be a good fucking girl and watch yourself through the mirror, okay?" He said before pushing your back to make you lean towards the mirror.

You are face to face with yourself through the mirror. You placed your hands at the mirror and you glanced at Mikey, his kisses were going down until he's now kneeling behind you while caressing your thighs. You saw him smirk at you before biting the waistband of your panties and pulled it down using his mouth.

Your pussy throbbed at the sight. He's making you ache for him more and more.

He stood up and removed his shirt and opened his pants and positioned himself on your entrance. You gulped as you were being wetter anticipating what he would do next. Breathing ragged as lust take over your reasons, he really has a talent for robbing your sanity.