special chapter

‡ Y/n's Craving ‡

"Haaannmaaaa Shuuujiii! What did I tell you?! I said I want dorayaki!" You loudly yelled from the room. Hanma came to you running with sweats running down from his face.

"I just brought you one!" He exclaimed with a ridiculous expression.

"But I said I want it from Japan! J-A-P-A-N! JAPAN!" You loudly yelled and threw the dorayaki Hanma brought into his face.

He caught it with a pissed expression on his face. "We're in America for fuck's sake, y/n! Do you want me to fly or something?!" He yelled too.

You got shocked with his loud voice and unconsciously tears fell from your eyes. You sniffed, "I-I just want dorayaki... W-Why are you yelling at me?" You cried, alarming Hanma.

He got agitated and immediately approached you and cupped your cheeks. "Y-Y/n, don't cry I didn't mean to yell. I'm sorry. Do you want dorayaki from Japan? I'm booking a flight but you won't be able to eat it today. But I will surely bring it to you tomorrow, okay?" He softly said even though his face looks really flustered.

"Uhm." You nodded and sniffed.

After that Hanma really booked a flight to Japan just to buy dorayaki only to be vomited by you because you're not craving for it anymore.

"I-I'm sorry!" You cried again and hugged Hanma.

He just sighed, he looked like a zombie with heavy dark circles under his eyes but he still soothed you while being sleepy.

‡Like Father, Like Daughter‡

"You'we annoying!" Aia exclaimed and kicked Sanzu's male part, his face twisted in pain and clutched his crotch as he dropped on the floor groaning. "Y-You little brat!" He yelled while glaring at Aia.

"You'we so mean eating my taiyaki!" She shouted and ran towards Mikey, "Daddy!!! Uncle Hawu is so bad!" She said with tears on the verge of falling.

"You should have shot Sanzu dead, princess." Mikey said to her and she pouted. "But..." She murmured.

"Of course Princess Aia won't do that, right?" Takeomi said and spread his arms making Aia run towards him. Takeomi carried her and she's just pouting.

"Aia won't shoot someone so easily, She's a good girl because I taught her." Ran proudly said.

Aia tilted her head at them, "I won't do it right now because I still don't know how to use a gun yet." Her eyes became blank.

All of them shivered seeing their boss through Aia. She's no doubt like him and she's only four for fuck's sake!

They all turned at Mikey, "What are you teaching her boss?" Sanzu asked while still holding his crotch. Mikey shrugged "I'm not teaching Aia anything."

"You'll make y/n sad like that." Ran murmured that made everyone turn to his direction. Rindou covered Ran's mouth, "T-That was—" he stuttered scared of what would happen but he was shocked seeing Mikey's smiling face while Aia was also smiling.

"Yeah, if Y/n saw that she'll definitely scold me and soothe me afterwards." Mikey said with a smile.

"Yes! Mommy's eyebrows will go angry but she will say I love you aftew." Aia chuckled.