chapter 11

You woke up with sore legs and your body was full of marks. You glanced at Mikey who's just silently staring at you making you blush.

Mikey didn't mind that you woke up and he just stared at you with an unreadable expression.

"H-Hey. Do you know what time it is, Mikey?" You asked to ease the awkwardness you're feeling.

"It's already eight o'clock. You passed out two hours ago." He replied and he reached for your face. Mikey's hand caressed your cheeks. You felt your heartbeat faster and you leaned your face on his palm.

"I think if you stay like this to me I'll break you first before you break me, y/n." He suddenly said that confused you.

"That's not true at all." I'm already broken as it is. You assured him while thinking why he's wrong and he just stared at you blankly.

"Hmm... I wonder that." He said as he caressed your eyes down to your nose like he's memorizing your features. "At first I was just relieving myself on you. Using your body to relieve my sexual needs but your stubborness is really amusing." He said as he continued to caress your face.

You feel butterflies in your stomach as he speaks and the way he touches you is really sweet.

You thought Mikey was being sweet but his hand suddenly gripped on your chin. "You're such a strange woman that keeps on stirring my emotions." He said as his grip tightened.

You grimaced because it hurts but he didn't let go and continued speaking. "I always hurt you yet you stay. Maybe you like being hurt?" He said mocking you.

"So what if I like it? I like you because you are painful, Manjiro." You softly said as your hand held his wrist.

He let you go without a word and looked at you again. "I'm a poisonous drug for anyone near me, y/n. Why do you stay?" He asked like he's a lost child. He sounds confused like he doesn't know what to do.

"Would you prefer it if I leave?" You asked.

He suddenly went quiet so you held his hand and leaned on his chest. "Manjiro, if I'm gonna leave you then I shouldn't have approached you in the first place. I know you were a poison but what can I do? You're poisonous but tasty, Mikey. You're all I need and all I want." You seriously said as you slowly hugged him.

You felt his arms wrap around your body returning the hug. "I need you too... I need you to stay sane." Mikey murmured.

You closed your eyes, breaking you is my duty Mikey and I think it's not that far for me to achieve that.

"Come with us tonight, y/n." He said and you looked at him.

"Where?"

"Clubbing. I wanna drink." He said and you pouted.

"Can't we just stay here Mikey? There's so many whores there. They'll look at you." You said remembering the lipstick mark on Mikey's neck.

Mikey flicked your forehead. "Ouch!" You exclaimed because it hurts. It's Mikey's flick, you know?

"That'll be your role then." He said and you looked at him with confusion as you caressed your forehead.

"What do you mean?"

"That's your role. Looking at me and shoo-ing those whores away. You're my only li'l slut, I don't need more." He said and you unconsciously smiled.

"Okay!" You said happily.

Mikey stood up and turned his back on you. The blanket that is covering his lower body fell down revealing his nakedness. You saw his back that is full of your scratches and his ass. You bit your lower lip. So hot... I think I want to get railed instead.